UFO Over Chapeltown?

haha, ive not no, i just head to P+C spaces, obviously only when Ive got the children with me!

so your one of the deranged moms who charge round asda with their kids in tow trying to fill 2 trolleys while the kids want everything in the shop:hihi::hihi:

If its intelligent life the aliens seek, then that would explain why we dont see many UFO's hovering above Rotherham :hihi:

Zero sightings reported above Rotherham police HQ which explains a lot!

If its intelligent life the aliens seek, then that would explain why we dont see many UFO's hovering above Rotherham :hihi:

Zero sightings reported above Rotherham police HQ which explains a lot!

bit harsh -but true:P

They'd be hard pushed to find intelligent life in Chapeltown! I work there and i know for sure that most of the pond life don't have half a brain cell between them!

They'd be hard pushed to find intelligent life in Chapeltown! I work there and i know for sure that most of the pond life don't have half a brain cell between them!

I would have another look at your signature mate, I live in Chapeltown and I can spell "enough" without a T on the end. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thats well funny! going on about Chap peeps being brain dead and they cant even spell enough!

Read my lips...

C-H-I-N-E-S-E..................... L-A-N-T-E-R-N-S....

why do people use excuses,

it was me, i was flyin my spaceship i built lol

check your spelling before slagging people off:hihi:

It was Mr benn mooning

cheeky:hihi::hihi:

my ass aint that big -my gut is though:D

I saw one of these things recently in Walkley, coming in from quite a distance away. Yep, they look unusual at first, especially when you don't know what they are! I can understand why people confuse them with what we more commonly refer to as ufos.

What is the legal situation regarding sending them up into the airspace? I doubt the police are impressed by the number of calls they surely receive every time these things are spotted, I'm sure they have better things to deal with!

Same goes for the military, or whoever monitors the airspace over Sheffield.

Watch the skies! Aaaaaarrrrrghhh...

It certianly was not a UFO, it was merely the distant glow from a shamed parents face who had just witnessed his sons motorbike being confiscated by the police at high green.. :thumbsup::hihi::hihi::hihi: