What big case is at the Law courts?

money to these stupid courts means more than life itself,poor poor baby, I hope they get whats coming to them,at least the thing supposedly called mother might get a good slapping, what goes around comes around

15 years of him eating his own excrement, being raped and the crap kicked out of him- Is it enough?

No it's far from enough. STRING HIM UP! AND HER AS WELL - end of. :rant:

Did anyone see David Cameron on TV on Tuesday going on about life not meaning life anymore?

they are all same no matter wot party they take take but do no give

but lets not go ther

She did similar to what Huntleys girlfriend Maxine Carr did at Soham, so the punishment should have been similar.

She did similar to what Huntleys girlfriend Maxine Carr did at Soham, so the punishment should have been similar.

But Maxine Carr isn't in prison. She has a new identity and a secret hideout with police protection!!!

The child's mother, Lindsay Harris, has been named and shamed so I don't think she will feel very safe in her home town - and I would imagine will get her "just desserts"! I can't imagine her being left alone for one minute.

she will get police protection and get a new home town she will be in a hotel as we speak wots that all about

the problem is that we cant give government the rights to kill us, and yes that is exactly what we'd be doing if we wanted death sentence back.

the best solution is to stop giving prisoners so much stuff in prison... wtf do they need coffee for? and TV? Pool?? Get stuffed! MILLIONS could be saved, just by removing all beverages from prison and letting them have water only.

the problem is that we cant give government the rights to kill us, and yes that is exactly what we'd be doing if we wanted death sentence back.

the best solution is to stop giving prisoners so much stuff in prison... wtf do they need coffee for? and TV? Pool?? Get stuffed! MILLIONS could be saved, just by removing all beverages from prison and letting them have water only.

Hang him -much easier

Hang him -much easier

Are you happy with innocent people being hung? What if our government becomes corrupt? (lol at "becomes")

Hang him -much easier

Attention seeking again I see Mrs Benn.