Is the bird hand tame Yes

Age & Sex 30 weeks/Female

Colour Brown with red comb

Live in / out Out

Any Current or Historical Health Issues None-inoculated at purchase

Temperament Placid

Any special knowledge needed Little

General Information you can share

We have 3 lovely warren hens we are looking to rehome. We have only owned these birds since the end of October and they were bought as POL (18 weeks old). They currently lay 3 eggs per day and are very tame - they will happily follow you around the garden or peck at your shoes! They can be held and are not at all 'flighty' birds.

The coop is handmade by me(as is the run) and is easily big enough to house up to 6 chickens (though a bigger run would be required if you wished to house this many hens). We have some food and a small amount of bedding which will go with the chickens.

If you've never owned hens before, these three ladies would be a good introduction to the world of chicken keeping, being as they are friendly and curious! If you already own hens, they will make a fine addition to your flock.

If you're interested, please PM me, although I must stress we are looking for GENUINE people to take our girls only!

AM