Stashbustalong 2009

I have managed to finsh 3 summer cardis and a blanket done on 25mm needles with 1000g of baby wool.I LURVE KNITTING!!!!! Oh yea I am also crocheting a blanket for myself :)

Sue xx

Question

Did the summer mean that no-one stash busted?

Was it all SEX, SEX, SEX, forgetting about the sand and sea?

Question

:o:shocked::blush:See what I mean about being lead astray....... Whatever do you mean mgknit?

Question

If you don't mean stash enrichment i want to know where you go on holiday!

Of course it was, otherwise, it would have been stash busting wouldn't it? Anyway having been away twice and to Alli Palli the stash has been growing just like a gingerbeer plant and is now frothing all around my room. Need to see exactly what I have and keep well away from Little Shops on corners and garages if I have any money in pockets.

Of course it was, otherwise, it would have been stash busting wouldn't it? Anyway having been away twice and to Alli Palli the stash has been growing just like a gingerbeer plant and is now frothing all around my room. Need to see exactly what I have and keep well away from Little Shops on corners and garages if I have any money in pockets.

My shop isn't on a corner so is it exempt?

My shop isn't on a corner so is it exempt?

But you're round the bend, so where do you stand on that :confused:

Well 2009 is nearly at an end, did anybody manage to rid themselves of a substantial amount of yarn?

You're joking? All I've managed to do is help keep yarn suppliers in business. Which I think is a worthwhile occupation as it ensures the continuation of being able to have the exquisite pleasure of creating beautiful things with gorgeous yarns.

Happy stash creating 2010 to everyone.

I've got rid of some stash, but added to it too...:blush: Hey ho, at least I'm never stuck for something to do in the evenings!