Apollo Domestic Services, Woodseats. Anyone used them?

I think there are other threads on here about Apollo (do a search). They seem to get nothing but praise which is why Ive used them recently.

The first time we thought there was a fault on our tumble dryer. They came and collected it to inspect at their shop. They rang the next day to say there wasnt actually anything wrong with it. They returned it that day and re-installed it al for a charge of £15.:)

They could easily have made up a phantom repair and billed us £50 or more.

Then our Hotpoint washer came to a grinding halt so we called them again. They came to inspect it and said that a repair would be uneconomical. I shoped around for a replacement and Apollo were only about £10 dearer than an online supplier so we bought it from them and got it delivered the next day:)

I just rang Apollo to ask for a quote to fix my washing machine and they are charging £17.50 just for a quote!!!!! Regardless of whether its repairable!!! There is no way I can afford to pay out for a quote aswell as a repair. Does anyone know someone who will give me a quote for free????

That's cheap, Hotpoint's call out is around £80, Electrolux around £55.

That's unbelievably cheap. I can't see how they can be making any money at that price, especially if you don't have the work done by them in the end.

Call Craig @ EASY Spares & Repairs. He doesn't charge a call out fee and gives no obligation estimates. 07876280050 or 01142 313787. Alternatively PM me and ill pass on your details. Thanks.