Orange broadband and landline

im on orange pay £25 a month. get 200 minutes free a month on my mobile.and lots of texts also magic numbers to phones who are on orange.i also get broadband.no bother. does anyone know if you can get a house phone rental and calls with them.

im on orange pay £25 a month. get 200 minutes free a month on my mobile.and lots of texts also magic numbers to phones who are on orange.i also get broadband.no bother. does anyone know if you can get a house phone rental and calls with them.

I get same as that but my bill is £12 a month

does anyone know if you can get a house phone rental and calls with them

yes you can! :) called a home max package.....broadband, line rental and free calls to landlines through livebox.

I get same as that but my bill is £12 a month

how did you manage that??! i pay £20 and it was a promo

how did you manage that??! i pay £20 and it was a promo

WHAT DOES IT MEAN THROUGH A LIVE BOX WOULD MY INTERNET HAVE TO BE ON TO MAKE THE SECOND CALL THROUGH LIVEBOX, I DONT UNDERSTAND.

and call centres not in India.

Thats one of the big reasons i left orange, couldnt understand a word they said when i had to ring for anything! mind you with Sky its some scottish woman and the accent makes it hard still to understand! lol:hihi:

i have orange broadband and have no problems, its free on the mobile tariff i have too> i just pay line rental to keep a land line open for internet use only - £10.50 per month with post office thats when they dont charge me for call features - another story lol

WHAT DOES IT MEAN THROUGH A LIVE BOX WOULD MY INTERNET HAVE TO BE ON TO MAKE THE SECOND CALL THROUGH LIVEBOX, I DONT UNDERSTAND.

yes. the livebox is your router and you would need to connect a second phone to it, to make outgoing calls through it. it would have a different number to your landline, so you would need a separate phone for your incoming lines, if you wanted to keep your current landline number.

bit complicated initially! :)