FreeMountain Bike Lead Rides

Ok, I'm gonna cancel the ride tomorrow due to lack of interest! I'll be doin one in a coupla weeks if anyone fancies it then...

Tim

Just a quick note to say that I was out in the peaks today on the bike and with todays weather it really was awesome.

It may take a bit of effort to get out there but when you do it is well worth it.

Damn I'm a bit late this time, but if you setup another Tim I'd definately be interested. I've not done a full days riding before - just a couple of hours around clumber park and the like, couple of times a week on an exercise bike and often go to rother valley near where I live in the summer. Do you think I'd be able to hack what you have in mind?

Guess I just do it for fun, I'm not a serious rider although I've considered upping the level of riding I do.

Yeah no problems. Like I say i can gear the ride to whatever level is required. Thats all part of the training! Itll be a june before I'm next free unfortunately, I'll let you know tho.

Tim

Put me down too

Need a little prior notification but should be able to go!

OK, just a feeler, anyone up for a ride this weekend? I'll pm those of you who've said they're interested in the next few days.

Tim

this sunday? the 29th? yeah me and my mate can come... but we havent got any helmets, we dont ride with any helmets anyway so can u let us come without any? i mean we want to feel the fresh air...

is this guy gonna reply then? hes gonna go tommorow....

Originally posted by Warreng

is this guy gonna reply then? hes gonna go tommorow....

Sorry for not replying thought no one was interested. Tomorrow will be a bit tricky as I have made other plans. Many apologies for this! I think next time I'll just set a time and date and then whoever turns up turns up, if no one does Ill go and play somewhere!

As for riding with no helmets, I wouldn't recommend it but as long as you understand its completely at your own risk.

well we dont usually ride with any helmets anyway, so when are you next going? and what time do we have to meet you? and also where exactly do we meet you?

Originally posted by Warreng

well we dont usually ride with any helmets anyway, so when are you next going? and what time do we have to meet you? and also where exactly do we meet you?

I will organise a ride soon. May be in evening during the week seeing as its summer. Probably meet at the end of endcliffe vale parks (hunters bar roundabout).

Next ride this sunday, see first post for details...