Guinea Pigs - some advice please

I don't off the top of my head no, leave it with me and I will ask around x

The wheeking is the best thing about them :P

Oh yes definitely :D

We recently introduced a new piggy to our other one as her sister died a couple of months back and I must admit we missed the wheeking terribly!!! Now as soon as you go near 'em with the bag of veggies and food, it's non stop! :hihi:

The wheeking is the best thing about them :P

It is! Ours talk to me don't they? If I wheek, they wheek back:hihi:

Sunshine, I am biased, but I'd definately go with guinea pigs, they are amazing! And instead of going to someone who just breeds, go to Peaches, I've had three from her and they've all been right little characters! It's not that difficult to go and see her if you don't have a car-there's a bus from Sheffield centre to almost outside her house.

I'm almost talking myself into paying you another visit here Peaches:roll:

It is! Ours talk to me don't they? If I wheek, they wheek back:hihi:

Aw I think it's cute too, there are some brilliant clips on Youtube!

Would the little piggies be ok on the bus? Do you have any babies at the minute Peaches?

xx

Would the little piggies be ok on the bus? Do you have any babies at the minute Peaches?

xx

The last one I got from Peaches was a baby, and he was fine in a cat carrier on the bus back. He looked stupidly small though, nearly lost him in the blanket that was lining the carrier:hihi:

I daren't look if Peaches says she's got some babies-I'm feeling broody all over again!:help:

xx

We adopted 3 rescue piggies from *Peaches* and they came on the train in a little pet carrier, then home with us in the car so I should imagine that thet would be absoloutley fine :thumbsup:

You did? Remind me who it was again?

You don't need to talk yourself into it, you are more than welcome anytime! I have several baby piggies too, though not for sale these ;)

Do you know if you'll be having anymore anytime soon Peaches? Let me know!

Thanks everybody, think my mind is set on guinea pigs now! xx

I've got 2 litters due in the next few weeks, I do have a pair of boys available at the moment though, and a pair of older girls

Aw wow could you let me know when they've been born, would love to come and see them. What breed will they be?

x

They will either be black tan (Dobermann colours) or slate tan (bluey grey top with Dobermann markings)