Wharncliffe Crags/Greno Woods Sunday 18th January

:thumbsup:This is the first time I've used this system so hope it works.

Yup, I'm up for Greno Woods any old time. See ya all there.

:thumbsup:This is the first time I've used this system so hope it works.

Yup, I'm up for Greno Woods any old time. See ya all there.

Hi Don, yes it's worked :)

Be nice to see you if you can make it Sunday, it's always nice when new people come along and I'm certain you'll have a good time if youdo join us.

Hi scoobz, I work as a support worker for Mencap and am new to the Forum today and would like to join you with a gentleman I support called Mick. I just need to check if there are any particularly difficult or steep bits on the walk so I can be prepared. We won't be joining you for food this week thanks.

Think I'll give the food a miss too as I have to cook for my boys anyway when I get back! I'll join you for a drink though :)

Hi scoobz, I work as a support worker for Mencap and am new to the Forum today and would like to join you with a gentleman I support called Mick. I just need to check if there are any particularly difficult or steep bits on the walk so I can be prepared. We won't be joining you for food this week thanks.

There aren't any really steep or difficult bits although the walk up onto the crags is via a path which is partly made up of rocks and an uneven surface. I was up there on Christmas day and parts of the walk were very muddy as well.

You should be OK and we take regular stops to admire the scenery and have a drink and a breather. Hope you are able to make it :thumbsup:

Cheers for the reply to Birdygirl Taxman, I've got nothing extra to add other than to welcome you to the group BG, and to say that I am looking forward to meeting you Sunday, and that I hope you and Mick enjoy the walk.

BUFFET DETAILS

According to my reckoning, there are currently the following 23 for the buffet

Hippiechick3 (v)

Billysmum (v)

Hemlock (v)

Rivelin6 (v)

Mad Hatter

Bambigirl

Mr Hemlock

Vincentvega

Taxman

Agent Orange

Scoobz

Eclair

Village Owl

Parkwoman

Mrpedantic

Pedantic the Younger

Rob

Nooka

Poppypopstar

Pops mate

Alligin

Mrs Alligin

Sherwood1

If anybody else wants their name adding, please let me know by 8pm tomorrow (Thurs) at the latest. Once I have placed the order it will have to be paid for on the day, so can I just say that if anyone who has ordered then drops out, I will need the money from them as I will be paying for the buffet myself. Sorry to have to mention this, but I think it's only fair to point it out in advance.

Can I just say on the plus side how nice it is that not one person has asked how much the buffet will be, or made any demands about what they want, and how this type of attitude makes arranging things so much easier for me. I will ask the price tomorrow though when I book final numbers. Cheers everybody :)

Hey Scoobz - I'm not veggie!!

You had me down as one at the Harlequin, but I'm happy to get my chops round anything :D

Hi Scoobz, count me in for the walk please...and the two hounds. :) My son "may" join us too...although this line is in danger of becoming a running gag. :hihi:

I'll pass on the food this time.

Looking forward to seeing you all again. :thumbsup:

Hi Scoobz

Please put me down for the buffet, im looking forward to meeting the group again.

See you Sunday.

Pops

Hi Scoobz

Please put me down for the buffet, im looking forward to meeting the group again.

See you Sunday.

Pops

may turn up myself on sunday for a stroll

Hi Scoobz

please put me down for 2 people for the buffet as Margaret will join us after the walk