Wharncliffe Crags/Greno Woods Sunday 18th January

Here's an old favourite which we've done several times in the past, and we're all happy to be doing once again.

It's a 7/8 mile round walk which takes us through part of Greno Woods before continuing through Wharnliffe Woods and on to the top of Wharncliffe Crags, before returning to the start via Wharncliffe Chase.

The walk will commence at The Old Harrow at 10.45 where there is parking available in the pub car park. For people arriving by bus, the no 66 leaves platform c4 of the Interchange at 10.15 and gets to the crossroads where the pub is situated at 10.40. Return buses are 10 past the hour.

On previous walks from the Old Harrow we have arranged for a buffet to be put on for us there for when we get back. It has always been worth the £3.50 a head that we have previously been charged, so if anybody is interested in doing the same this time please let me know. We would need to give the landlord a couple of days notice, and I think there is a minimum of 8 people needed for this, so if you are interested in the food just indicate in the post or PM me - myself and BM are up for it, we just need another 6 now!

Well, you don't need to ask me & Mr Hemlock do you!:D

________

CREAMPIE TUBES

Edited by Hemlock

Rivelin6 and I are up for the walk and the food

6 people in 7 minutes! Fairly confident there'll be 2 more in the next 6 days!

Well I'm not going to be able to make this one and I'm really sad to be missing a walk and some food. I'll just have to console myself by sitting on a sunny beach in the and Caribbean drinking Rum cocktails - oh the sacrifice:hihi:.

Well I'm not going to be able to make this one and I'm really sad to be missing a walk and some food. I'll just have to console myself by sitting on a sunny beach in the and Caribbean drinking Rum cocktails - oh the sacrifice:hihi:.

hurricane michelle heading for the caribbean apparently ;)

Well I am up for this one, and of silly question yep I will have food. Hope you are feeling better, I to have been ill with bad cold.

I am looking forward to this one -see you there. Could offer lifts to people from south Sheffield or anywhere along the way but probably won't be able to stop for food. PM me if you want a lift

Inkies up for walk, pending recovery from the lurg that we have at the moment - not the food though.