Singing Lady in Sheffield Town

haha, she is so funny :')

Not really. There is something rather cruel about laughing at the mentally ill.

i dont think she is mentally ill. everyone i see her speaking to smile not laughs, she is far far less offensive than the forced christians on fargate going on about "the wage of sin is death" that one in particular angers me.

on a different note, why are all the mormon preachers young good looking men? it looks like they wait outside GQ photoshoots recruiting!

Edited by dazzler4

Edited by 123456A

this lady is absolutely lovely i was on a school trip with my little boys class on tram on she got on an was preyin for all the children an us an sayin how lovely we all was an kept blessing the children x

this lady is absolutely lovely i was on a school trip with my little boys class on tram on she got on an was preyin for all the children an us an sayin how lovely we all was an kept blessing the children x

indeed harmless! she makes people smile.

Saw her outside Boots this afternoon, singing away with a great big smile on her face, said 'hello' to her and she replied 'have a good day, God bless you'!

I think this woman's ace!

she was on the tram today, she got off at the train station from town...

singing at the top of her voice... which in some parts was good...all fine to me..

it's when she starts quoting the bible and shouting out loud that i dont get..

each to their own!

Yes she was in fine voice today told lass, i saw her walking past wilkinsons , maybe she was meeting Alan from the castle market :love::love::love:

She used to teach me at Myrtle, she was a proper nutcase, the best kind, it's nice to see someone so very happy all the time, but it can get tiresome after abit.

She was living on windy house lane (manor) gets on the no 95 bus