"Poor" Wednesday players

i cant believe sibon hasnt ended up in as a bad buy, after his early performances he would of been a given but seemed to improve alot in the championship, still remember him putting it over from on the line as good as. who is he playing for now then?

He scored hatricks the lot for Juventus when he left us, i couldn't believe how well he really did there, it was nice to see old Gerald Sibon the other week, i can't beilive he's still playing.

Sibon was a championship player at best mate,blew hot and cold too much

And he was about 34 when he came to us, im sure he only came cause he got back into the Dutch team after years in the wilderness, its Jonk m8 by the way lol, i know some Blade will pull you up as they do otherwise.

was always YONK to us lot fella

Sibon was a championship player at best mate,blew hot and cold too much

Sibon was really a bit part player anyway and didnt get as many starts as you think, he had to compete with some pretty equipped striker's at the time, he play's for Heerenveen now, he scored 43 goals for Wednesday in 150 game's not that bad really certainly not bad enough to end up on a worse players list anyway.

was always YONK to us lot fella

It was YONK to us all but it was spelled JONK.

was it the likes of di canio and carbone he competed with, or was he just after them? certainly more a championship player though but his goal tally isnt too bad really

Sibon was really a bit part player anyway and didnt get as many starts as you think, he had to compete with some pretty equipped striker's at the time, he play's for Heerenveen now, he scored 43 goals for Wednesday in 150 game's not that bad really certainly not bad enough to end up on a worse players list anyway.

agree wouldn't put him nowhere near the worst players list,when he was up for it he was a cracking player,just too inconsistent

was it the likes of di canio and carbone he competed with, or was he just after them? certainly more a championship player though but his goal tally isnt too bad really

At first it was Carbone and Booth he was competing with, and then came along Paulo Di Canio

is carbone still playing ?

He retired in September 2006, while playing in Australia.

He retired in September 2006, while playing in Australia.

i knew he went to Aussie to play ,but never heard owt else. any ideas who the loan player is who is coming in this week ?