"Poor" Wednesday players

where's my post gone

don't know .

There is a big differance between bad players and bad signings.

Yonk,Jeffers,Sedloski,Di Bilde,Donnelly,O'Donnell were all good players,Yonk world class.Jeffers was good enough for Arsene Wenger to sign for multi millions.However they were bad signings.

Plenty of the others mentions were just bad players.

Yonk,Jeffers,Sedloski,Di Bilde,Donnelly,O'Donnell were all good players,Yonk world class.Jeffers was good enough for Arsene Wenger to sign for multi millions.However they were bad signings.

Thats exactley what it say's in the thread heading, poor "WEDNESDAY" players we all know that once they leave they score a hatfull or go on to get international honours, Darko Kovacevic springs to mind when were talking about how they did before or after they left Wednesday.

Thats exactley what it say's in the thread heading, poor "WEDNESDAY" players we all know that once they leave they score a hatfull or go on to get international honours, Darko Kovacevic springs to mind when were talking about how they did before or after they left Wednesday.

buggerd up with kovacevic didn't we,and his mate stefanovich,shouldve given kovacevic more time to settle in

Worst ever signing

Andy Hinchcliffe

Without doubt in the top 5 how could i have missed him out, talk about Darren Anderton the sicknote, he was Mr disability allowance lol.

Yonk was world class but unfortunatly couldn't cope with the pace of the english game

buggerd up with kovacevic didn't we,and his mate stefanovich,shouldve given kovacevic more time to settle in

He scored hatricks the lot for Juventus when he left us, i couldn't believe how well he really did there, it was nice to see old Gerald Sibon the other week, i can't beilive he's still playing.

Without doubt in the top 5 how could i have missed him out, talk about Darren Anderton the sicknote, he was Mr disability allowance lol.

spent so much time on the treatment table he grew an extra pair of legs by the time he left

Yonk was world class but unfortunatly couldn't cope with the pace of the english game

And he was about 34 when he came to us, im sure he only came cause he got back into the Dutch team after years in the wilderness, its Jonk m8 by the way lol, i know some Blade will pull you up as they do otherwise.