3D scan at thornberry hosp.. last min booking?

It's Thornbury Hospital not Thornberry and it's also Mr Tom Farrell not Tony Farrell

And this is important why? It is clear what we meant, I corrected myself in an earlier post and also know his name but didn't think for the purpose of this thread it was anything major to worry about.. as I said there is always one! Or more than one...

Ok so the Thornbury bit might not be all that important but knowing the correct name of the consultant is. I was correcting the mistake that kimbo made. You might now know his name but other people may not.

Ok so the Thornbury bit might not be all that important but knowing the correct name of the consultant is. I was correcting the mistake that kimbo made. You might now know his name but other people may not.

Well they will find out if they ever use Thornbury I guess.

Anyway mods if you like you can close, got my answers so thanks all!!

xx

I had a 3d scan with my last pregnancy, i went to one in barnsley, it cost £99 and lasted about 45 minutes. Just in case you do decide to go for one!

PM sent Kimbo :-)

to me :confused:

wat mistake :huh:

Sorry for the mistake redissert, I'm sure you understand it wasn't deliberate!!:hihi:

Hope you got a scan sorted! I never said Congratulations before either, sorry chick!!

Also I am sure there isn't more than one Mr T Farrell doings the scans at Thornbury Rob, it wasn't done on a purpose!! The receptionist these is used to slight mistakes i'm sure!