Dogs in Pubs. Yes or no? Opinions please

i know i just wanted to read your reason, seems valid, thankyou

No probs, I just think when I go to a pub I like to have a good drink and a good swear, a place where you can go and unwind after work, play pool/darts and relax with your pals and not have to mind yourself or your language if nippers are darting about.

No probs, I just think when I go to a pub I like to have a good drink and a good swear, a place where you can go and unwind after work, play pool/darts and relax with your pals and not have to mind yourself or your language if nippers are darting about.

Most of the kids probably know more swear words than we both know put together.

I have no problem with kids been in pubs, and I regularly take mine. But she has been brought up in a pub (NO I'm not an alcy, my family have a pub), so she knows what she can and cant do

Most of the kids probably know more swear words than we both know put together.

I have no problem with kids been in pubs, and I regularly take mine. But she has been brought up in a pub (NO I'm not an alcy, my family have a pub), so she knows what she can and cant do

you got kids old boy:gag::gag:

you got kids old boy:gag::gag:

Yeah but I try not to admit it. But hey least I know that my <family forum Dean keep it clean>, well they work :thumbsup:

Here we go with the council estate bashing again. :rolleyes:

I would rather have a filthy flea-ridden dog in my local than have somebody like you drinking in there.

I actually live on a council estate, I just don't like people who let their dogs run free as they seem to do on council estates. Mind you, the pubs on council estates are rank and you wouldn't find me dead in one so you and your flea-ridden dog can remain safe from my company :)

I actually live on a council estate, I just don't like people who let their dogs run free as they seem to do on council estates. Mind you, the pubs on council estates are rank and you wouldn't find me dead in one so you and your flea-ridden dog can remain safe from my company :)

how about the parents who let their little asbo`s fun round estates without a lead on -give me the dog anyday

how about the parents who let their little asbo`s fun round estates without a lead on -give me the dog anyday

Funnily enough we don't have that problem where I live, or maybe young people don't bother me like they seem to do you.

I can not understand why you can not have dogs in certain pubs, if well behaved a dog is no trouble - they are not going to be near were the food is prepped or the drinks dispensed. My dog just lies on the floor aslong as noone bothers him, mind I have to move all the beer mats - he has a fetish for them - thrown up high - well he is a border collie!!!! lol but no seriously dogs are ok when they are well trained.

Funnily enough we don't have that problem where I live, or maybe young people don't bother me like they seem to do you.

'Young' people in general are fine but a small minority have given them all a bad name so what they are capable of tends to put many people on guard and unfortunatley it's area dependant so the trouble element seem to be more abundant in some towns an less so in others, it's likely that the opinion of younger children will follow accordingly and, to stay on thread dogs are no different as they are more likely to be better behaved in places where having some muscle bound grotesque isn't a requirement.

i think dogs should be allowed into pubs because they would probably behave a lot better than a lot of the two legged drunk dogs that inhabbit them into the early hours :D

i think dogs should be allowed into pubs because they would probably behave a lot better than a lot of the two legged drunk dogs that inhabbit them into the early hours :D

or the two legged kids that terrorise people in the pubs while out for a "family meal". how mant times do you see a kid sat quietly under the table behaving itself? give me dogs anyday .