Dogs in Pubs. Yes or no? Opinions please

Dogs or drunken pillocks? Might have to think about this one.

Definitely dogs. :thumbsup: Unless of course they have been brought in by drunken pillocks. :(

Dogs in pubs; Yes or No

No

To be honest i find this quiet nasty, i would rather have a million children running around than a smelly dog(s) that puts customers of! :rant: ( i dont have anything against dogs in pubs just how she/he said ''someones screaming brats running around'' !!!!

That's why you don't mind kids in pubs! ;)

Some of us are partial to a bit of peace and quiet...

I love having (well behaved) dogs in the pub.

Dogs in pubs are great. What I object to are those people (usually not the dog owners) who then play football with the dog all night long or insist on throwing things for it. They have no friends to talk to so they take amusement from having a dog running around whilst simultaneously annoying everyone else in the pub.

one thing with dogs they dont smoke weed and snort cocaine so let them in there safe customers

To be honest i find this quiet nasty, i would rather have a million children running around than a smelly dog(s) that puts customers of! :rant: ( i dont have anything against dogs in pubs just how she/he said ''someones screaming brats running around'' !!!!

yuor having a laugh -hoards of screaming kids in pubs-no thanks. pubs used t be for over 18`s only , what went wrong

and then you get the bar{male|female} petting the dog, letting it lick their hand, and the "chef" rings the bell, and {he|she} goes over and carries your cooked farmhouse breakfast over to you.

or the pub land{lord|lady} put some crisps in {his|her} outstretched palm to allow the dog to eat out of her palm then as you approach the bar promptly (in the spirit of good service) reaching for the pint glass to pour your favourite tipple before you ask for it.

or the wonderful, nice (to it's owner) dog deciding that it needs a taste of the ale of my choice so decides to stick it's tongue into my glass to try it, resulting in my pushing it's head away with some force, and it's owner threatening to call the RSPCA regarding my abuse of animals.

guessing you're against it then bigbear'

A dog on a lead; yes. I do not think they should be allowed to roam around. I take mine down to the pub sometimes but he's on lead and sits under the table or in a corner by my side unless someone asks to stroke him. I try to be aware that not all people like dogs and keep him well away. He normally just falls asleep.

I can't stand it when people allow dogs to roam the pub or have it chasing around outside in the summer. It's a shame those dog owners are not more responsible as maybe then more pubs would allow dogs and people opinions maybe would change. Which would be great in none food rooms. :)

Yes in the day, no at night.

Yes in the day, no at night.

why ,they let kids in at night