Dogs in Pubs. Yes or no? Opinions please

Funnily enough we don't have that problem where I live, or maybe young people don't bother me like they seem to do you.

so i take it you are at one with the hoodies and gangs that roam our streets and the little devils that take over our pubs with their horns showing while terrorising everyone ?

I almost alway take my dog to the pub with me, and he sits quietly by my feet unless encouraged to wander by other patrons,and still won't leave my side unless I allow him to. There are plenty of pubs that do not allow pets, so I suggest those of you who don't like it go to those. My local is dog friendly, yet even there, dog owners are asked to leave their pets at home during food service hours (the pub dog is kept upstairs during those hours too), although, to be honest, I don't see how anyone's pet dog is necessarily any less hygenic than a guide dog. There are pubs that do allow animals, and many more that don't; if you don't want to drink where dogs are, use the other (majority of) pubs that don't allow it.

I almost alway take my dog to the pub with me, and he sits quietly by my feet unless encouraged to wander by other patrons,and still won't leave my side unless I allow him to. There are plenty of pubs that do not allow pets, so I suggest those of you who don't like it go to those. My local is dog friendly, yet even there, dog owners are asked to leave their pets at home during food service hours (the pub dog is kept upstairs during those hours too), although, to be honest, I don't see how anyone's pet dog is necessarily any less hygenic than a guide dog. There are pubs that do allow animals, and many more that don't; if you don't want to drink where dogs are, use the other (majority of) pubs that don't allow it.

a lot of kids are less hygenic than dogs. they cause a lt more trouble in pubs than dogs. im with you mate

a lot of kids are less hygenic than dogs. they cause a lt more trouble in pubs than dogs. im with you mate

if we discount the licking genitals and backside bit you're probably right:|

Mr Benn; Join date Oct 2008, therefore.......

October = 31 days

November = 30 days

December = 31 days

Today = 12 days in January

Total = 104 days.

Total posts = 3509, therefore 3509 divided by 104 days = 34.7 posts per day.

Bloody Hell!

Can anybody beat that??!!

or the two legged kids that terrorise people in the pubs while out for a "family meal". how mant times do you see a kid sat quietly under the table behaving itself? give me dogs anyday .

LMAO here here i totally agree :hihi::thumbsup:

if we discount the licking genitals and backside bit you're probably right:|

Oddly enough i was in the pub the other day and this dog sat down in front of me and started licking his genitals. I said to its owner "I wish I could do that" and he said "Give him a biscuit and he might let you."

Do I win the Oldest Joke Of The Day prize?

Yes!!!! You certainly do!!

Yes!!!! You certainly do!!

definatly - but well dusted down and reused Basil

Oddly enough i was in the pub the other day and this dog sat down in front of me and started licking his genitals. I said to its owner "I wish I could do that" and he said "Give him a biscuit and he might let you."

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: ,still made me laugh .

There's a pub at Old Brampton that has a sign outside stating "Dogs and muddy boots welcome" - nice boozer, too.

Was in the New Inn on Hemsworth Road last week - but only for one pint.

There were literally more kids in there than adults at the time...in fact, one bloke arrived with three kids in tow, had a word over the bar, and left 'em there, sitting at the bar!

There's a pub at Old Brampton that has a sign outside stating "Dogs and muddy boots welcome" - nice boozer, too.

Was in the New Inn on Hemsworth Road last week - but only for one pint.

There were literally more kids in there than adults at the time...in fact, one bloke arrived with three kids in tow, had a word over the bar, and left 'em there, sitting at the bar!

never :loopy:

how have we got to the stage where kids are accepted in licenced premises