ToysRus=Nobagsrus

Obviously not at all stores because the one at Warrington doesn't.

Even the Sheffield one doesn't. I've been in there dozens of times and never been asked to hand my bags over.

Do they lock them away securely and provide you with a pass or other item which would identify the bags as yours and not some thieving get's?

Even the Sheffield one doesn't.

read the posts..................was the SHEFFIELD one that asked!!! Get ya facts right!! :loopy:

read the posts..................was the SHEFFIELD one that asked!!! Get ya facts right!! :loopy:

Chill out :) It was the Sheffield one that I've been in, dozens of times, - and the point is, it sounds like you got picked on, which isn't good.

The Sheffield one has a sign that says you will be asked to hand your bags over - it hangs over the entrance or the front desk, can't remember which one.

The Sheffield one has a sign that says you will be asked to hand your bags over - it hangs over the entrance or the front desk, can't remember which one.

And I've never been asked in all the years the store has been open.

Staff not doing their jobs then. If you complained that you were asked (or the OP), you'd just get told that's the policy!

You got lucky. I have been screeched at by the harpie on the counter as I was making my way into the store.

I'm in the "if they won't let you take your bags in they should provide a secure alternative to stashing under a counter" group.

I am sure that their target market of shoppers are never asked. Those who look like they don't belong in a toy store will get asked.

I don't look like i belong anywhere, so I got asked. I loved going to toysrus, made me feel like a kid again, but o well not again..

dull

I am sure that their target market of shoppers are never asked. Those who look like they don't belong in a toy store will get asked.

I don't look like i belong anywhere, so I got asked. I loved going to toysrus, made me feel like a kid again, but o well not again..

dull

I used to go in almost weekly when I was kid free and collecting action figures, and I now go in regularly now I have a baby. I think it just depends if Mr or Ms Hitler is on the desk (not that there ever is anyone on that desk) and fancies picking on some poor woman they don't like the look of.

I wouldn't be putting my handbag under an unsecured counter anyway - the contents of it are usually worth more than anything I could possibly rob and stash in it.

I used to go in almost weekly when I was kid free and collecting action figures, and I now go in regularly now I have a baby. I think it just depends if Mr or Ms Hitler is on the desk (not that there ever is anyone on that desk) and fancies picking on some poor woman they don't like the look of.

I wouldn't be putting my handbag under an unsecured counter anyway - the contents of it are usually worth more than anything I could possibly rob and stash in it.

Mr & Ms Hitler are doing the job they are told to do. The only Hitlers you can complain about are the ones who set the rules - head office. You can't blame the staff for enforcing the rules that they are made to enforce!

Mr & Ms Hitler are doing the job they are told to do. The only Hitlers you can complain about are the ones who set the rules - head office. You can't blame the staff for enforcing the rules that they are made to enforce!

Well, if the staff is getting abuse for enforcing the rule made by head office, shouldn't the staff let head office know that customers would be happy to abide by this rule if they had secure facilities to keep the bags safe?

Chill out :) It was the Sheffield one that I've been in, dozens of times, - and the point is, it sounds like you got picked on, which isn't good.

Maybe those who were searched or asked to hand over their bags looked like shoplifters! :)