Just found out he's married - advice please

i do hope so hun, as my loosing my profile wud be awful as im innocent here, i thhink hes very worried now but i wont tell her

I think you will be fine, the last thing he will want to do right now is draw any attention to himself.

Yes he will be very worried, and quite rightly so, it will perhaps (tho i doubt) make him think twice next time, as he has 3 kids and a wife to think about, and how their lives would be affected if it all came out.

Im sorry, but men like that do not deserve to breed, they wreck lives :rant::rant:

good work.

I'd like to know if I was getting the run around, so I wouldn't waste time and energy on a loser.

ive already emailed facebook and reported his fakey so im sure i wont get in trouble

Oh right. Just hope this does not turn around and bite you on the ass.

I think you will be fine, the last thing he will want to do right now is draw any attention to himself.

Yes he will be very worried, and quite rightly so, it will perhaps (tho i doubt) make him think twice next time, as he has 3 kids and a wife to think about, and how their lives would be affected if it all came out.

Im sorry, but men like that do not deserve to breed, they wreck lives :rant::rant:

spot on hun

good work.

I'd like to know if I was getting the run around, so I wouldn't waste time and energy on a loser.

thanks hun

me too hun

I think the chances of that are slim at best, he would then have to explain why he has also got 2 facebook accounts, and im sure that he would not want that can of worms opening up!!!

I think the chances of that are slim at best, he would then have to explain why he has also got 2 facebook accounts, and im sure that he would not want that can of worms opening up!!!

yes im hopeing he just goes away and leaves me alone, as ive warned him if i get any trouble from it i will tell her

IM SORRY AND NEVER DONE IT B4 YOU, AND HOW DID YOU KNOW, SORRY BABE. AND THANK YOU

I can't believe he had the audacity to say that. After that I think he deserves everything he gets.

yes they are all women hes trying on with there were only 12, his wife cant see it, hes gone on and dleted me and all his friends bar 2 and also blocked me from seeing his wifes profile, oh well all done now and ill walk away, im just glad i cud stop him hurting a few others

If he's successfully blocked you from seeing his wife's profile then your name would have to be in her block list within her own profiles privacy settings.....?? Surely she would notice this and question it if she logged in herself ??? He must have logged into her account to do it otherwise she is fully aware of you already ???

:suspect:

he cant be too bright if hes used his real name and pics on his fake account, all it would take is someone to be looking up his name to realise his pic is on 2 profiles and mention it to the wrong person and questions will be asked

he cant be too bright if hes used his real name and pics on his fake account, all it would take is someone to be looking up his name to realise his pic is on 2 profiles and mention it to the wrong person and questions will be asked

Yeah exactly what I was thinking all along...not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer is he ???? :huh: He doesn't even appear to have either profile's privacy settings set to friends only ???? So anyone could've looked ...odd :confused: