Fuel - how long till it rises again?

Keep driving past petrol stations and find the one i filled from is always dearer than the others, how long do you think it will be once we start seeing over the £1 mark again.... My bet, not long.....

Start driving in the opposite direction and then you should come to the cheaper ones first.:hihi::hihi:

haha, without a doubt you are the funniest guy on ere.

Keep driving past petrol stations and find the one i filled from is always dearer than the others, how long do you think it will be once we start seeing over the £1 mark again.... My bet, not long.....

If it goes back up then the economy will probably be picking up also so I'd not complain! It will however be a while before either I'd have thought!

I've noticed that the BP garage near my office (not in Sheffield) has put their diesel up 2p a litre since last week (97.9 to 99.9, still 95.9 near my house in Sheffield).

I buy fuel in bulk and had some delivered today. I was told by the delivery firm that it will be going up next week.

Knew it wouldn't last! how much by darbees any ideas??

Knew it wouldn't last! how much by darbees any ideas??

It corresponds to the oil price. Chill out! It might go up 10p in the next 2 months, and back down 20p by the summer, or up to £2 a litre in the next 2 weeks triggering a massive civil war! Who knows....

Dunno, but ive got a cellar full while its cheap.

My bet, not for a while.

It's a simple equation of supply and demand. Currently, the demand for oil is low due to a world economic downturn. However, as nothing is ever that simple and economic theories are based on ifs, buts and maybes, watch this space.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jkoacMOU412nXAiu4y2oinR3Fejw