Cat Sitting - Advice Please

I am having to leave my lovely cat for a few days in Feb - I have prevously used a Cat Hotel but I don't think that she (my cat) was overly impressed and as this is only for a few days I am considering a pet sitting service.

Someone to pop over twice a day and feed her, play with her a little and maybe change litter etc if it is needed.

However the thought of this is also quite scary!

Can anyone recomend a good service?

What kind of things should I be looking for in a company?

I would like to actually meet the person and not have the job passed between several staff (I don't know if this is how these things work or if people that do this generally work alone).

It is a great deal of trust involved (in a potenail stranger) and I guess that is what puts me off a little.

I am in S35 - any advice or suggestions would be welcome

S x

there are a number of trustworthy pets sitters in your area if s35 is north sheffield try Holiday hutches she does that kind of thing.

Hi ya

I am jsut past Grenoside - near Outibridge side.

S x

theres also anna at hotel woof woof meow both suggestions are both crb checked and do a good job.

When I employed my currant pet carers, I was advised by the police to make sure they had relevant insurance, CRB checks and checkable references. It’s not a legal requirement just a way of having some peace of mind. I use waggytails but I don’t think they cover S35 but I know Anna does the same service, here is here web address Woof Woof Meow-Dog walking, pet sitting, and "The Hound Hotel" Greyhound and Lurcher home boarding in our home.

http://www.woofwoofmeow.org.uk

I hope that helps