Haunted House In Sheffield All Night Vigil

I did an interview with a minister not too long back and he told me about the houses he's been to exorcise..and the other ministers in Sheffield who do the same thing.

They won't advertise doing this but if you visit them they will help you.

scrap that last post Jon I forgot you actually wanna record something. :D

and judging the way my puter crashed as I posted that message I wouldn't say it was a good suggestion. As who it was good for is a different matter.

Moon

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

I may be considered biased but wouldn't someone suddenly installing a homemade crucifix upset any entity pressent in the house???

Why would a home made crucifix upset any entity moon ?

Sheaf Publishing on Upper Allen Street have published a book of all of the supposed haunted places in Sheffield and surrounding area. I cant remember the name or the author but you can get it in most if not all local book shops, including Smiths etc, at the local history shelf, or the publishers have them for sale at their place

HTH

Originally posted by JamieW

Why would a home made crucifix upset any entity moon ?

well look at it like this. You ....your soul has been trapped in an realm completely devoid of normal human contact. For whatever reasons (normally upsetting ones) you are stuck here and have to make the best of people moving in and out of your home, trying best you can to communicate in some way.

Wouldn't you be a bit pi**** if after all your efforts you ended up scaring the living daylights out of someone to the point they thought you were evil enough to install a crucifix??

Moon MAiden

No I wouldn't be pi**** at all Moon. I would do something very different indeed :)

Getting pi**** hardly ever helps anyone, living or (i guess) dead.

Could the placing of a crucifix also be an act of love and healing?

Perhaps feeling loved would enable the conciousness or energy of the inorganic beings to evolve as required.

Love conquers all don't you think ....

Love conquers all don't you think ....

try explaining that one to a demon??

You also have to realise that alothough people will retain much of what they were, they are not as we are and are privvy to different information. Whilst this may appear like commons we are dealing with a different species. Thought processes alter.

This is of course considering that you believe in all this ghost stuff and various theories that go with it :)

Moon Maiden

... already have tried that Moon.

Doing nothing and loving / having no harmful intent to another entity is a very 'powerful' thing indeed ...

But then ... there is 'doing nothing' and there is 'doing nothing'.

I generally believe only what I experience for myself and I have my own perspectives and understandings on stuff Moon.

I generally believe only what I experience for myself and I have my own perspectives and understandings on stuff Moon.

Don't we all!

... already have tried that Moon.

Now this I would love to hear about - did you happen to get a name?? :D

Moon

Not something I like to talk about Moon !! ... and certainly not in such a public place with someone I hardly know.

Sorry to be such a tease !! :o

Some SERIOUSLY scary s**t out there ... and many entities in the universe use violence to survive ... lions tigers demons and drunk yobs on a friday night out ...

Is not good to think that you can just go with the flow and be all lovey dovey and you will be safe from harm.

What do you think Moon ??

Jamie

see pm

:D

As to what I think about it all - I am all to aware through experience and obvious practises of the things that await those who are prepared to search

Moon Maiden

Are you taking Yvette Fielding and Derek Accura with you??

(Watch 'Most Haunted' on The Living channel, its a reight laff!)

They do the same thing and stay all night in spooky houses!!Derek is a scouse medium who is regulary possessed and Ms Fielding usually ends up soiling her undercrackers!!

AND THEY HAVE BOTH MADE A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY OUT OF IT. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY COULD SEE A SPIRIT - JUST ONCE. I THINK YVETTE WOULD PASS OUT. I USUALLY FALL ASLEEP. TOTAL CRAP BUT IT'S GOT ME HOOKED.