Loxley Brothers Stationers

Hi Martin1print,

You will most likely think I have lost my mind but when I said my son had finished his project about fish it must have been for some advertising side of Graphics thats all I can tell you it made me wonder never mind .

Why did you come back to winter here when you were out in Singapore lucky you I would have stayed put.

By the way how old are you if you do not mind me asking I am 61 to day just had my family around me cooked a meal for them now they have all gone home I am sat relaxing with a glass or two of wine best finish here or I will not be able to see ha ha.

- - - -

55 years young Elaine. Still a young pup. My time at Loxleys seems like an eternity away now. I suppose I *had* to come back from Singapore to pay the mortgage or lose my house!

Hi Martin1print sorry its been along time since we spoke but I really need to find Brenda Marshall could your wife please give me Irene's address so I can contact Brenda it would be a great help to me as I have tried everything to find her.Many thanks.

Hi Martin1print

Been along time since we spoke sorry I need to ask you something do you remember me telling you about my son at university doing Graphic Design well he's on his 3rd year doing Typography and he is starting his graduation project. He needs to use a Letterpress printer or anything similar and I remember you telling me you have a small Design and Print Business he was wondering if he could come along to see you and see how you print and may be have a go under your supervision if that is possible it would help him a great deal if you could do this for him and he would appreciate it very much . I do not know anyone else but many thanks anyway.