NHS dentist! Yes, a real one, with spaces.

Given the problems I had finding an NHS dentist with spaces, I thought I'd let others know the results of my searching.

There is a recently opened NHS dentist in sheffield, very close to the virgin gym off Abbeydale Road. When I went there recently found out they have a good number of spaces. Also benefits from a large amount of free parking, so no need to drive around for spaces.

Details are

Broadfield Dental Practice, 0114 2588401

Yes I have just signed up too. More staff than patients it felt like. I was horrified that when my daughter got to eighteen my previous practice said pay for private or leave. She is still at school so qualifies for free NHS but since they were not taking on new NHS adults, so we all walked. Hopefully if we all have this attitude things will change.

Yes I have just signed up too. More staff than patients it felt like. I was horrified that when my daughter got to eighteen my previous practice said pay for private or leave. She is still at school so qualifies for free NHS but since they were not taking on new NHS adults, so we all walked. Hopefully if we all have this attitude things will change.
That happened to me at greenhill surgery, one min i was benefiting like everyone else, next min i was out the door if i dint cough up.... Rubbish.:rant:

That happened to me at greenhill surgery, one min i was benefiting like everyone else, next min i was out the door if i dint cough up.... Rubbish.:rant:

I don't think the dentists are to blame for this.

J Summerfield Dentist on Newfield Road is taking NHS patients if thats any help! Although not got any contact deatils to hand!