What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

im so glad the kids are out. hope it gets resolved soon and all those people who arnt in there house get back in soon.

I walked up to the shops last night with my Oh and daughters and spoke to a couple of the dog handlers they said dont believe everything you read on here, noone is going in or out of that road so much of what people are posting is pure speculation as they cant see whats going off and they are not at liberty to say, my oh and daughter was more interested in the copper

I walked up to the shops last night with my Oh and daughters and spoke to a couple of the dog handlers they said dont believe everything you read on here, noone is going in or out of that road so much of what people are posting is pure speculation as they cant see whats going off and they are not at liberty to say, my oh and daughter was more interested in the copper

Well i saw and heard a lot of things myself as did many others, and as for no one being allowed in or out..there are still people inside near by houses who have a pretty good view...

im suprised its ot been on the news yet tho?

im suprised its ot been on the news yet tho?

They are not allowed, incase he his watching it

oh right, do they think he is that dangerous. i would have thought theyd have gone in and now the kids are out and brought him down. put an end to it all.

oh right, do they think he is that dangerous. i would have thought theyd have gone in and now the kids are out and brought him down. put an end to it all.

Hopefully they do that today, am sure all residents want to get back to normal

They are not allowed, incase he his watching it

in that case he must still have electricity...

in that case he must still have electricity...

Well i dunno, am only guessing :huh:

I'm bored and annoyed with the whole thing now...just wish it would hurry up and be resolved...

I'm sure I speak for all of the residents of Overend

Well my kids was up till 4am so mine are not going,im getting bit fed up of it now something has to be done

Wow, i thought i was going to wake up to posts of "its all over" but no such joy... So i have just read thru from where i left off and notice someone else saying about an incident with a dog??? Has he done something to a dog or not?