What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

Morning guys, does anyone have any info on the situation at the moment,wondering what to do about the kids with school etc...

One bloody idiot, and its costing use tax payer hunderds of thousand of pounds, We need new laws to sort moron out

What a crassly stupid remark. I'm sure this bloke will have broken more than enough existing laws without us needing to invent new ones.

has anything happened, i live on the abney and heard about this at the shops? have they got the kids got out ok

has anything happened, i live on the abney and heard about this at the shops? have they got the kids got out ok

Kids are out, but he's still in, still a very heavy police presence his morning..my husband just left for work, and they moved the police car to let him pass...so still no access to Overend area.

Just spoken to one of the officers who said the road is remaining closed until the situation is resolved which doesnt look to be any time soon. He couldnt say whether the school would be open or not

Get his gas and electric and water supply switched off, maybe then he will give up,

Get his gas and electric and water supply switched off, maybe then he will give up,

I imagine they would have done that allready?

surely somebody is making decisions by now ie is bankwood school opening? Anybody know yet?

surely somebody is making decisions by now ie is bankwood school opening? Anybody know yet?

Try ringing the school am sure they will know something

I just called school and spoke to someone who said as far as she was aware the school was open as usual, I don't think on the other hand we need another situation like yesterday with kids stranded unable to get home...

If i was in your situation i would want my children with me and i would know they are safe.

If i was in your situation i would want my children with me and i would know they are safe.

yes i must say that is my option