What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

if you was the police would you rather stand outside and do nothing and get loads of overtime? or go and trackle a madman?

bit of irish in him

he s now talking to nephew

Im from ireland myself thats why i asked just surprised he got away with even having them up in first place, alarm bells would have rang right from the start

yeah well, that's how policing used to be done, but they let 6 nutters who were bombing the mainland to smithereens go for being arrested for the wrong 'job' :rolleyes:

What is making me angry is police are every were have been stood in cold hours on end,The big wig cops getting meals bought hot drinks sat in vans,the ones stood blocking rds stood in cold not even had drink,we have offered but they said are not allowed what a joke....

What is making me angry is police are every were have been stood in cold hours on end,The big wig cops getting meals bought hot drinks sat in vans,the ones stood blocking rds stood in cold not even had drink,we have offered but they said are not allowed what a joke....

if you are getting double paid on their wages you wouldnt be complaining

if you are getting double paid on their wages you wouldnt be complaining

They not actually their shift started at 10, and money isnt everything you no

its minus 3 or whatever it is...how much money do you think coppers get...the answer not enough for the crap they put up with....especially round areas like this. my hat goes off to them.

its minus 3 or whatever it is...how much money do you think coppers get...the answer not enough for the crap they put up with....especially round areas like this. my hat goes off to them.

i agree with that .stood there for days on end while some idiot holds up in a house acting the fool.

any further news on whats happening....hope everyone close by is ok.........cos i have'nt heard anything.....

I have just looked through bedroom window and can see police still everywhere, but can't see anything closely as am at quite a distance, can only see from upstairs! Lets hope his nephew has talked some sense in to him! Well as much sense as possible I guess!! Hope everyone is ok who is nearby!

I have just looked through bedroom window and can see police still everywhere, but can't see anything closely as am at quite a distance, can only see from upstairs! Lets hope his nephew has talked some sense in to him! Well as much sense as possible I guess!! Hope everyone is ok who is nearby!

no response at all not even to nephew been few hours now since they hd any response at all

I know this is a difficult time for people living nearby, but could you please use the chat room/PM facility for one to one chatter and leave this for news updates etc. Thank you.