What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

i do fully understand where you are coming from hun i really do but you say you are getting more than the news telling you, why should anyone have to tell you anything, its not your business. the police will make safe as reported earlier some people have been moved to maintain safety. imagine it being you family and it was disgust on an open forum like fish wives you wouldnt like it. i aprieciate the news in it but some people have said he is a total nut and does this and that.

think of his family thats all im saying.

there are loads ov kids from the primary school across from the horse n groom who have been locked inside the pub from 3:15. they havent been home yet cos no-one is allowed 2 pass the pub due 2 him havin guns and the dozens ov armed police there r numorous amounts ov uniformed police. i take my hat off to the landlord n landlady for lettin the kids stay there n the parents that have fetched other peoples kids aswell as there own and lookin after them. they may b openin the primary school up 4 the kids to stay over night n sleep. POOR KIDS.

They have now moved all the children to either relatives or with their familys who they was with at the time,think it was just 2 primary children without their mum as she is bang oposite the house,but they are now safetly tucked up at nans in bed

Just hope that nobody 'innocent' gets hurt.

There still negotiating and the man s out come according to himself is his only way out is to commit suicide

I do think with the amount of police etc now it is to much,they are arriving in all kinds of vehicles and nothing is happening blackstock and overend is completley blocked with vehicles !!!

:rant:dont no about you original but i'am feed up with it all now we cant get on or of this road its like being housebound

i think after 24hours now something should be done and all them cars on blackstock is everyones cars that live on overend

also the dog did get shoot cus fruitbat set his own dog on fire

he is:loopy: :loopy: and people that no him will no he has been like this all his life nowt to do with family breakdown he is jus 1sad txxt

if this was in another country it would be over now but england never do owt right do they i think i speak for all overend cus we are all sick of it now :mad:

:rant:dont no about you original but i'am feed up with it all now we cant get on or of this road its like being housebound

i think after 24hours now something should be done and all them cars on blackstock is everyones cars that live on overend

also the dog did get shoot cus fruitbat set his own dog on fire

he is:loopy: :loopy: and people that no him will no he has been like this all his life nowt to do with family breakdown he is jus 1sad txxt

if this was in another country it would be over now but england never do owt right do they i think i speak for all overend cus we are all sick of it now :mad:

im still getting thorns outa my leg from when cop pushed me in bush when gun went off,noticed you was there to help,, no just run off laughing

The Two Primary School Children Who Wasnt With There Mum Was My Neice N Nephew N Ive Already Been N Taken Them 2 There Nans. There Mum Is So Scared.

Just hope that nobody 'innocent' gets hurt.

have second thoughts about the original text of this message Paul ? I''m sure I wasn't the only one who read it.

I can imagine you are all sick of it. It must be awful. Still it can't be that bad as they are still letting cars up and down blackstock.

he has just thrown his gun down on the grass to the police there now trying to get him to come out

I can imagine you are all sick of it. It must be awful. Still it can't be that bad as they are still letting cars up and down blackstock.

Blackstock isnt in any danger

he has just thrown his gun down on the grass to the police there now trying to get him to come out

More than one though ant he