Jordanthorpe school 1965 - 1969.

i left jordanthorpe in april 63 any body remember mr belk. metalwork mr sizer wood working. miss marsh art,who married mr sizer before i left....................

anyone rember john heathcote he was a huge guy

david hill..........they are all in my head somwhere

heres another tom martin ,jennifer rose

I remember Ivor Haythorne, the psychopath in the double breasted suit ... oh and the evil music teacher Mr Dilks!

I was there from 1978 and lived on Lowedges the headmaster was Mr Ken Cook and i can know a lot of the teachers listed below, happy days!

Wow, I was searching the net and found this forum, used to go to Jordanthorpe, left at 16 in 1973, thanks for the memories, Chalky White was a blast, any one remember the female art teacher blond tall, taught around 1969, she sed to pull your hair next to your ear if you misbehaved.

I lived at Ormond Rd jordanthorpe, does anyone know of these people:

Andy Sissons

Dave Stepniak

Mark Coe

Vicki Stanley

Lorraine Stanley

Best of health, Roger Turney

Roger Turney---last time i saw you was 1974 i believe, in the "Hole in t Road"--i remember those names from the past.

Other names i remember:-

John Robinson

Steve Clarke

Trev Hill

Brian Trigg

Paul Winters

Christine Kaye--Beautiful young lady

Anthony North

Kevin Percival

Ian Hurst

Tony Crapper (i knew he had changed his name)

was the art teacher Miss Jagger ?

I remember Jordanthorpe school when we had to walk from the Annexe in Greenhill village (its a Doctors now) , to the North Building.

Roger Turney---last time i saw you was 1974 i believe, in the "Hole in t Road"--i remember those names from the past.

Other names i remember:-

John Robinson

Steve Clarke

Trev Hill

Brian Trigg

Paul Winters

Christine Kaye--Beautiful young lady

Anthony North

Kevin Percival

Ian Hurst

Tony Crapper (i knew he had changed his name)

was the art teacher Miss Jagger ?

I remember Jordanthorpe school when we had to walk from the Annexe in Greenhill village (its a Doctors now) , to the North Building.

Steve Clarke the Wednesday fanatic family off Hazelbarrow Drive he was the goalie.

Brian Trigg the coppers son off Hazelbarrow Drive.

Steve Clarke the Wednesday fanatic family off Hazelbarrow Drive he was the goalie.

Brian Trigg the coppers son off Hazelbarrow Drive.

Yes Clarkey he was goalie for many years and a Wednesday fanatic and still is--nothing changes

I am actually meeting Steve on Sat for a beer or three

Yes Clarkey he was goalie for many years and a Wednesday fanatic and still is--nothing changes

I am actually meeting Steve on Sat for a beer or three

Not seen him for over 30 years when I left Hazelbarrow drive, I remember he was very good goalie and also when we were kids we used to go in his house to play Subbuteo and Clarkey was unbeatable.

His mum and Dad were nice people and I vaguelly remember a story about his Dad being in a Japanese prisoner of war camp, Steve also had a younger brother called John.

Another Jordanthorpe school lad who was a goalie lived bang oposite Clarkey across the road his name was David North he lived next door to another Jordo lad Ian Geddess and Lee platts lived just round the coner, lastly a lad called Barry Egan lived at the top end of the road on the same Block as Triggy.

Two girls off the same road who went to Jordo school were sisters Carol and Lesley Barton.

Edited by chitchats

Not seen him for over 30 years when I left Hazelbarrow drive, I remember he was very good goalie and also when we were kids we used to go in his house to play Subbuteo and Clarkey was unbeatable.

His mum and Dad were nice people and I vaguelly remember a story about his Dad being in a Japanese prisoner of war camp, Steve also had a younger brother called John.

Another Jordanthorpe school lad who was a goalie lived bang oposite Clarkey across the road his name was David North he lived next door to another Jordo lad Ian Geddess and Lee platts lived just round the coner, lastly a lad called Barry Egan lived at the top end of the road on the same Block as Triggy.

Two girls off the same road who went to Jordo school were sisters Carol and Lesley Barton.

Steves dad passed away a few months ago. His mum still lives on Jordo.

I remember his subuteo talents, he was the same when he lived on lowedges.

Steves dad passed away a few months ago. His mum still lives on Jordo.

I remember his subuteo talents, he was the same when he lived on lowedges.

Sad news about his Dad please give Steve my regards and condolences, I lived at number 64.

Sad news about his Dad please give Steve my regards and condolences, I lived at number 64.

Hi chitchats--i spoke to Clarky on Sat about Jordanthorpe school 1965 - 1969

He was racking his brains thinking who lived at 64

He says are your initials A F ?

i asked Steve if his dad was in a Japanese prisoner of war camp. He was.