Mystery shopping

Has anyone ever given it a go? I sent off an application form online because I think it sounds interesting and was just wondering what people thought of it?

Ive registered to do this , and want to do market researching where you go to groups and get cash in hand:)

I used to do a lot of this stuff through a company called Grass Roots.

I don't tend to do so much now because of having the demands of a family but I've been involved with this company for over 12 years !

Linky if you're interested in getting registered !!

:thumbsup:

oh i love doing it , i make quite a bit of dosh doing it too , i get to eat out and shop and go to loadsa places i wouldnt normaly go

I used to do a lot of this stuff through a company called Grass Roots.

I don't tend to do so much now because of having the demands of a family but I've been involved with this company for over 12 years !

Linky if you're interested in getting registered !!

:thumbsup:

Ill join these, cheers. Theres a good thread about ms on the moneysaving forum with a long list of companys worth getting involved in.:)

I have done it for years, and enjoy it. I make a modest sum from it now as I don't do so many since I have been ill, but we used to eat out regularly for free a few years ago. The best jobs are the holidays :D

We got a holiday in Spain a couple of years ago and get some in England most years, we have 4 days in a luxury lodge booked for June and a caravan park for September. It isn't just a holiday though, it is hard work too, and a huge report to prepare, loads of details needed.

I am not keen on giving out details of these better companies as quite frankly I don't want the competition so please don't ask, you can find them yourself if you search hard enough.

The only advice I can give is never register with any company that asks you to pay them. Real mystery shopping companies want good shoppers, and aren't going to make you pay to register, most of the ones where you have to pay are a con and just send you an outdated list of addresses to apply to.

I have done it for years, and enjoy it. I make a modest sum from it now as I don't do so many since I have been ill, but we used to eat out regularly for free a few years ago. The best jobs are the holidays :D

We got a holiday in Spain a couple of years ago and get some in England most years, we have 4 days in a luxury lodge booked for June and a caravan park for September. It isn't just a holiday though, it is hard work too, and a huge report to prepare, loads of details needed.

I am not keen on giving out details of these better companies as quite frankly I don't want the competition so please don't ask, you can find them yourself if you search hard enough.

The only advice I can give is never register with any company that asks you to pay them. Real mystery shopping companies want good shoppers, and aren't going to make you pay to register, most of the ones where you have to pay are a con and just send you an outdated list of addresses to apply to.

That sounds very good will have to look for them;)

I missed out on my first assignment yesterday, someone snapped the job up

That is what happens - it is fastest finger first, and also why mystery shoppers prefer not to tell other people about the best companies in their own area :)

I have been doing Mystery Shopping for about a year and I have had no regrets. The one I work for pay for assignments and then pay for anything purchased (up to a certain amount). I have loads of freebees :)

Deffo recommend it

xXx

I was with Grass Roots. Unfortunately all my assignments were for banks and mostly on the mainland and as they only paid £10 didn't even cover the cost of my ferry crossing so don't do it anymore.