Gigs in 2009 - what/where and when are you going?

So far

Judas Priest Sheff Arena

Metallica Sheff Arena

AC/DC Wembley

I am sure many more will follow:)

Ive got my eye on Wild Beasts at the harley and probably Ugly Duckling at tuesday club later this month. I have to work the next day but for £2 it would be mad not to!

I'm going to see Fall out boy in Manchester

and Ross noble for second time at sheff city hall-he is amazing live!!!

The enemy (vv excited to see twisted wheel are playing too!), Eagles of death metal, got my reading fest ticket, seeing the starwars stage show at the O2, mark watson, and several theatre events too - its getting there but still not as many as I used to get too.

Would like to see terrorvision again, but only saw them recently and can't really do Manchester on a school night!

Wish I could have afforded Metallica and had a friend to go with too! sucks to be me ;)

Ok I have now been to the Harley one and I've booked Nerina Pallot and Late of the Pier :thumbsup: Feel a bit happier now!

Hopefully next week booking the Paul Weller one. Then have to see how the pennies go for the rest of the months.(Sharleen and The Blow Monkeys)

Now got me paul weller. got visitors so going to have to miss Sharleen spiteri me thinks ;-(

I'm now going to see both Mono and Baroness at Corp. Possibly also Lamb Of God, The Ocean, Evile and Gojira...all at Corp :)

Bit skint at the moment, got Paul Weller tickets also got a message on Facebook sayin that The Dodgems are playing at Plug in March, so off to that an all

Any other recommendations for March?

Bit skint at the moment, got Paul Weller tickets also got a message on Facebook sayin that The Dodgems are playing at Plug in March, so off to that an all

Any other recommendations for March?

Yeah. I'll be going to the Dodgems as well. My current reccomendation is to get yourself down to the Harley on Monday where 4 great acts are on: glass youth formerly the Headliners, The Target, Adam Kay and Alexis Blue. Lovely freeness. :D

Paul Weller also has Twisted Wheel playing. Since I lasted posted, I got Enemy tickets(more Twisted wheel :love:) and have also been to see Russell Brand.

Didn't make Spiteri as i suspected. Shame. Now want Maccabees tickets.

Late of the Pier tonight :clap::heyhey::clap:

Just saw the New Kids last week (laugh all you want, but they still have it and Take That would be jealous) and will see em again though probably in Manchester and London when they come back in the Autumn.

If Oasis tour, may try to see em and Radiohead as well. Also Jarvis should have a new record out this year, so will probably go see him again.

AC/DC - Paris/ Manchester/ Wembley

Metallica - London

Prodigy - Sheffield