Gigs in 2009 - what/where and when are you going?

The oh is taking the kids to see judas priest next week, they can`t wait!!

David Byrne - April 12th, Royal Festival Hall, London

The Comsat Angels - April 26th, 02 Sheffield Academy

Porcupine Tree - October 9th, Hammersmith Odeon, London

Edited by tancer

If anyone has any Spare Russell Howard tickets could you let me know please I'm looking for 2, cash waiting I can only get single seats now.

Thanks

Pallot was superb, I could go and watch her every night. Did a couple of local gigs as well since last post, the forementioned Harley one and the Airship, Nat Johnson and Hexa one. Still not got my macabees ticket yet - mental note to self.

Spiers and Boden - Boardwalk - 26th March.

Folk music has probably moved forward more in the last few years than anything else (although it did have a lot of catching up to do).

kaiser cheifs - tonight !

metallica on saturday

then aida at the city hall next weekend (not really a gig - but looking forward to it all the same)

then Snow patrol, Pink, basement Jaxx, thunder and eddie izzard to come later in the year !

kaiser cheifs - tonight !

metallica on saturday

then aida at the city hall next weekend (not really a gig - but looking forward to it all the same)

then Snow patrol, Pink, basement Jaxx, thunder and eddie izzard to come later in the year !

Hope you enjoy the kaisers, jealous I'm not going this time as they really do put on a 100%show.

So far I've booked for:

Metallica @ Sheffield Arena

Elbow @ O2 Sheffield Academy

Doves @ O2 Sheffield Academy

Maximo Park @ O2 Leeds Academy

Glastonbury

Bloc Party @ O2 Sheffield Academy

Michael McIntyre @ Sheffield Arena

I'm also planning on going to one of the days of the Leeds Festival.

Making my annual pilgrimage to the Arena on April 23rd with my 19yr old son to see The Australian Pink Floyd Show, this time doing a complete rendition of 'The Wall' plus some PF classics. They get better each year and are by far the closest thing you can get to the Pink Floyd 'experience'. The audience ages range from 10 to 80 so it's not just us old fogies!!

I was hoping to get to see Richard Hawley this year but it looks like he's taking some time out from touring :(

Wife and daughter are heading to Girls Aloud in May - I declined the offer to accompany them :rolleyes:

The Killers @ Sheffield Arena (Bit of an effort this one as I'm not too keen on the latest material)

Jason Manford @ Sheffield City Hall

Maximo Park @ Leeds O2 Academy (Been wanting to see them for ages)

Ultravox @ Sheffield City Hall (Pricey tickets, better be worth it)

The Specials @ Sheffield O2 Academy (The one I am most looking forward to, I've waited 20 odd years to see them)

Metallica, 65 days of static, wednesday 13, madina lake and Papa Roach tickets.

Never seen Wednes13, or Madina but I'm off work those days and had money in my pocket when I went to Jack's records.

I'm going to see the Killers at the Arena.

I wanted to go and see Elbow at the Academy, but when tickets were on sale, I couldn't find anyone to come with me and didn't want to buy 2 tickets if I couldn't shift the other.

Now I've found someone to go with, the tickets have sold out so no doubt i'll get ripped off by a tout outside because I want to see them!