Remington Electric Razors

I have one and wonder if anybody knows where I could get it serviced or obtain spare parts.

sorry posted twice

I don't suppose it's still there but there was a shop in the market halfway up the steps.

Worth a try.

Second thoughts....it can't be

The market repair business is closed the business moved to the electric shop next to the co op at hillsborough

I thought it was called the south yorkshire saver centre - looking on google all i can find is the castle market one which i am sure is closed - the hillsborough one is in the electric shop next to the co op i cant remember the name of the shop

VICTOR KYHAM :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thanks for replies so far, anybody know anything about Brownhill Electrical on Middlewood Rd. do they do Remington servicing, I live miles away.

Brownhills is owned by one of the guys that ran the shaver repair shop for many years in the market and before that in Cockaynes. If he can't fix it, no one can. Over 30 years of shaver repairs and servicing.

That is probably the shop next to the co op at hillsborough that I mentioned earlier

PLEASE NOTE

I think they are shut on mondays