Should All Off Road Motorbikes Be Licensed?

You can have that argument with petwar, he thinks he's riding legally, you think it's illegal. 2 men enter the thunderdome and so on.

im sure the police would check his legality

The police might make a guess and pass a file to the CPS, or they might even know and pass a file or not, but being experts on law isn't actually their job.

The police might make a guess and pass a file to the CPS, or they might even know and pass a file or not, but being experts on law isn't actually their job.

either way ,the more people harass these illegal bikers the better . if we can spoil there day out riding where they should not be ,that is goin in the right direction

The bike i was riding was a honda xr400. this bike is designed for off road use, but it is fitted with lights and a horn and is taxed tested and insured. So get off your high horse and read peoples posts properly and dont jump to conclusions!

The bike i was riding was a honda xr400. this bike is designed for off road use, but it is fitted with lights and a horn and is taxed tested and insured. So get off your high horse and read peoples posts properly and dont jump to conclusions!

if it has a number plate then fine ,no arguements .

and yes guess what!!!!!!!! it also has a numberplate!

and yes guess what!!!!!!!! it also has a numberplate!

your inthe minority mate ,most of them dont care about being legal

i disagree, it is a minority of bikers that ride illegaly. they just cause more trouble and stand out more than the rest of us

i disagree, it is a minority of bikers that ride illegaly. they just cause more trouble and stand out more than the rest of us

THERE IS A CHAP ON HERE WHO HAS BUILT A TRACK NEAR me ,but the council shut it saying he needs planning permision and it could cost £30 grand. this track is only 300 yards from the woods wher i report them. its not rocket science for the council is it. kill 2 birds with one stone.

the council will not put there names to a legal place to ride! Just think of the insurance when poor little jimmy falls off his bike and gets hurt! and then there are the problems such as noise, dust, traffic ect. Its not as simple as saying "here is some land to ride on, get on with it!" The main problem with this is parents. it would have to be down to them to pay for there kids to ride and ferrying them too and fro from the track. This would then mean they have to buy a van or trailer ect. I have been involved with a few motorcycling clubs and projects as well as cycle speedway clubs in norton and parsons cross/ wadsly bridge area. Some of the kids have a real interest in sports and some are really good and have talents! but in most cases, the parents arent bothered when it comes to them having to be involved. They would much rather let the kids go out and do it on there own which leads to the situation like you have. But the older people who ride there have no excuse!

the council will not put there names to a legal place to ride! Just think of the insurance when poor little jimmy falls off his bike and gets hurt! and then there are the problems such as noise, dust, traffic ect. Its not as simple as saying "here is some land to ride on, get on with it!" The main problem with this is parents. it would have to be down to them to pay for there kids to ride and ferrying them too and fro from the track. This would then mean they have to buy a van or trailer ect. I have been involved with a few motorcycling clubs and projects as well as cycle speedway clubs in norton and parsons cross/ wadsly bridge area. Some of the kids have a real interest in sports and some are really good and have talents! but in most cases, the parents arent bothered when it comes to them having to be involved. They would much rather let the kids go out and do it on there own which leads to the situation like you have. But the older people who ride there have no excuse!

there are plenty of older men doing it .last weekend a bloke was u there on a quad with his young lad (about 4 ) sat in front of him .niether had a helmet on .