Should All Off Road Motorbikes Be Licensed?

You should get the 2008 award for the best wind up merchant. BTW Happy new year mate.:thumbsup:

You should get the 2008 award for the best wind up merchant. BTW Happy new year mate.:thumbsup:

Who is that aimed at; I am sure they would rather have the 2009 award:hihi:

there is a growing problem with illegal off road bikers and none of these bikes are licenced . they should be brought inline with road vehicles and need a log book , insurence and the rider should have a valid bike licence to ride it. also the maximum penalty for illegal riding needs to be handed out to offenders. this penalty is a £5000 fin and or 6 months in prison.

this will never happen, theres no need for it. The bikes are totally untraceable. And also as Eater Sundae has stated, kids ride bikes so how are they supposed to get a licence! I agree the issue has to be solved but this isnt the way! Im pretty sure this will contine to be an issue for many years to come.

Who is that aimed at; I am sure they would rather have the 2009 award:hihi:
Mr Bean of cause.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

if the maximum penalty was enforced maybe they would think about doing it again .

it aint no wind up mate -these idiots must be stopped and the courts have the powers to deal with them severely but dont enforce the penalties. happy new year old boy. :thumbsup:

had a run in with a couple of blokes on quads in westwood this morning . they decided to go and load their quads on their pick up and leave . they then shouted to me "too late mate we are off " to which i replied - ive already photographed them riding , and loading their pick up ,and registration plate and faces. his face as a picture when he realized his company pick up -complete with name and address had been caught on camera.:thumbsup: i informed him he would be getting a visit from the police.

Like I said before unless there is some way you can proof the picture was taken at westwood its just your word.:rolleyes:

Like I said before unless there is some way you can proof the picture was taken at westwood its just your word.:rolleyes:

the back ground in the photos clearly shows where it was taken . along with the date and time. the police can and have acted on photographic evidence already in westwood. they were caught bang to rights im afraid.

the back ground in the photos clearly shows where it was taken . along with the date and time. the police can and have acted on photographic evidence already in westwood. they were caught bang to rights im afraid.
I can set my date on the camera to what I want and all woods and waste ground looks alike.:thumbsup:

had a run in with a couple of blokes on quads in westwood this morning . they decided to go and load their quads on their pick up and leave . they then shouted to me "too late mate we are off " to which i replied - ive already photographed them riding , and loading their pick up ,and registration plate and faces. his face as a picture when he realized his company pick up -complete with name and address had been caught on camera.:thumbsup: i informed him he would be getting a visit from the police.

i certainly wouldnt recomend this type of behaviour unless you are 6foot 6 and built like a brick bog house! have you ever wondered what would happen if one of the bikers turned on you? I ride off road on legal lanes and land. we once had a run in with a notorious farmer in derbyshire. That turned rather nasty and ended a slight scuffle, the farmer was the aggressor by the way. I know many bikers who ride in illegal places and wouldnt think twice about pushing the camera in a certain orafice.

I can set my date on the camera to what I want and all woods and waste ground looks alike.:thumbsup:

all the police have to do is stand where i took the photo withthe photo in their hand and that tells them exactly where it was took . thats obvious.