Sick of Anti-Israel bias on the news ? Sick of them being condemned?

In relation to the thread title. I have only noticed spokepeople for Israel on the News, I haven't noticed anyone from Hamas being invited in to the BBC studios to comment.

You can't have been watching the news much then. Since this started BBC News and C4 News have interviewed several Palastinian officials and a number of other people from various areas (universities etc) who were also Palastinian. Almost all of them put the blame squarely on Israel and ignore Palastinian actions or excuse them as responses to Israeli aggression. By comparison I've seen maybe 2 or 3 Israelis interviewed. I may have missed some but from what I've seen the interviews have been mostly Palastinian by a factor of about 4 to 1.

You haven't seen anyone from Hamas because they aren't stupid enough to broadcast their location to Israeli Signals Intelligence.

Totally agree but what I said was if people are so passionate about what is going on in their country then they ought to be there doing something positive, not holding demonstrations outside town halls and tying the police up when they have more serious things to deal with such as crime. People are always complaining about lack of police officers and things such as demonstrations take up resources that are already sadly lacking. And before you say about football matches using resources, they are planned in advance, was this demonstration planned and organised with the knowledge of the police?

When people feel so strongly about something they should take a stand. How selfish are you that 'police have more important things to deal with'. These people are taking a stand against innocent civilians trapped in Gaza being blown to bits. Oh sorry for the lack of notice but people are being bombed RIGHT NOW!!!! god some people make me so angry! Or maybe this is just a veiled way of saying foreigners should go home?

You haven't seen anyone from Hamas because they aren't stupid enough to broadcast their location to Israeli Signals Intelligence.

Not quite true, a Hamas leader Osama Hamdan in Lebanon was interviewed on Ch4 news this evening.

http://www.channel4.com/news/

Really?

That's just typical right wing Neo Con propaganda.

There is no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons.

It is only in the minds of the Israeli government that Iran is developing nuclear weapons.

As for threatening Israel with extinction, again right wing Neo Con propaganda.

Whilst Iran aren't best pals with Israel, please find the the actual evidence that Iran is planning to make Israel extinct.

There is no evidence that Iran is not developing a nuclear weapon either. If they've got nothing to hide why dont they let inspectors from the UN in to see what's going on.

The Israeli intelligence service is acknowlledged by those in the know to be one of the best in the world and ceratinly on the level of the CIA and British M.I.6

Didn't the Iranian leader say in so many words that Israel was a stinking corpse that needed to be buried.

You didn't mention anything about my earlier comment that Iran is carrying out a war by proxy in the form of financing/funding terrorism in Iraq and other places

Just like when Israel bombed Lebanon in 2006, the Israeli government tend to exaggerate the actual threat

how the hell would you like it if a bunch of Islamic fundamentalist nutjobs (Hizbullah) operating as a state within a state in a supposed liberal democracy (Lebanon) started raining down a carefully stockpiled quantity of (courtesy of Syria and Iran) hundreds of Katyusha missiles on you (Israel) every day for a month creating half a million refugees - which in the UK would amount to 5 million people? Smile indulgently and comment that 'boys will be boys'?

?!?!?!?

Britain promised land to both the jews and the muslims.

Britain could not handle the conflict between these two groups so Britain in its self interest smartly left the conflict to the UN.

The UN then had an agreement where Israel was given so much land and the Palestinians given other parts of the land.

THE STATE OF ISRAEL WAS BORN

Since its formation the state of Israel has been constantly attacked by all of its neighbouring countries and this led to Israel expanding its land through what it gained in the wars.

Israel now controls all access to Gaza and has been slowly expanding its territories even more and making life hard for people in Gaza.

Hamas the people who control Gaza have not stopped firing their rockets at Israel, they just wont stop. Their rockets achieve nothing but to justify Israeli aggression which of course will be more deadly than a few rockets.

As for whos to blame in this conflict I dont know... i think racism, religion, uneducated brainwashed ****tards are to blame. Israel has given the world so much in regards to science and technology and has a right to exist, but they should not steal any more land.

If people in france starting firing rockets into southern england and the french gov didnt stop them, you can bet your arse the RAF would bomb those targets.

Hamas are cowards for firing rockets from heavily populated areas. Israel is going to fire back and people will get killed, innocent people who dont want war.

My final comment here is... The liberal support for Gaza is pathetic, at the end of the day if Hamas stopped firing rockets (which achieve nothing anyway) then Israel would have no justification for any sort of agression and the people of Gaza would be innocent victims.

I just hope this bull**** over "holy land" doesnt spill over into the UK, can you imagine what would happen if the indians and pakistans had a go at each other. They would riot in the UK too. Idiots, go back to your precious homelands!

There is no evidence that Iran is not developing a nuclear weapon either. If they've got nothing to hide why dont they let inspectors from the UN in to see what's going on.

The Israeli intelligence service is acknowlledged by those in the know to be one of the best in the world and ceratinly on the level of the CIA and British M.I.6

How would anyone prove this negative? Very recent history tells us that total lack of evidence of WMD doesn't stop the lies about their existence. The west will do what they will do regardless of so called evidence. What does Iran have to gain in these circumstances?

That's the CIA who were 100% convinced of the existence of WMD? The best in the world....please stop it you're killing me...:hihi:

Because it's none of their business. I don't see Iran asking to see what WMDs the US has.

Didn't Iraq let the UN in, but the West still believed Hussein had WMDs and conducted their war.

Imagine how you'd feel if you were doing some work in your garden shed and your neighbour started demanding to know what you were doing in there and threatening to go to the council or the police because they suspected you were up to something illegal, but couldn't prove it.

The US intelligence reports on Iran showed that they stopped any plans they might have had a number of years ago:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/03/iran.nuclear/index.html

Didn't the Iranian leader say in so many words that Israel was a stinking corpse that needed to be buried.

No - that's common mis-reporting. What he said was that the Zionist regime would soon be put into the dustbin of History (or something similar). Whether he meant simply Zionism or all of Israel itself is debateable.

Whatever, Ahmadinnerjacket doesn't have the power in Iran to actually do anything along those lines - the Ayattollahs have the say on foreign policy.

I'm sure they'd like to, but we haven't seen a great deal since Afghanistan and Iraq, so I doubt this will significantly increase the risk to us. Besides, they know what's coming if they do...
are you sure? they dont seem that bothered ,the protests have started,soon they will be followed by riots,then the hot heads will crawl out of the woodwork. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2082637.ece

Just like when Israel bombed Lebanon in 2006, the Israeli government tend to exaggerate the actual threat

how the hell would you like it if a bunch of Islamic fundamentalist nutjobs (Hizbullah) operating as a state within a state in a supposed liberal democracy (Lebanon) started raining down a carefully stockpiled quantity of (courtesy of Syria and Iran) hundreds of Katyusha missiles on you (Israel) every day for a month creating half a million refugees - which in the UK would amount to 5 million people? Smile indulgently and comment that 'boys will be boys'?

?!?!?!?

Hamas the people who control Gaza have not stopped firing their rockets at Israel, they just wont stop. Their rockets achieve nothing but to justify Israeli aggression which of course will be more deadly than a few rockets.

As for whos to blame in this conflict I dont know... i think racism, religion, uneducated brainwashed ****tards are to blame. Israel has given the world so much in regards to science and technology and has a right to exist, but they should not steal any more land.

If people in france starting firing rockets into southern england and the french gov didnt stop them, you can bet your arse the RAF would bomb those targets.

Hamas are cowards for firing rockets from heavily populated areas. Israel is going to fire back and people will get killed, innocent people who dont want war.

My final comment here is... The liberal support for Gaza is pathetic, at the end of the day if Hamas stopped firing rockets (which achieve nothing anyway) then Israel would have no justification for any sort of agression and the people of Gaza would be innocent victims.

of course the rockets being fired at israel is wrong BUT its the way israel goes about "protecting itself" thats doubley wrong.

protecting itself is not killing 200 INNOCENT people in one attack

protecting itself is not killing women and children aswell as men

in fact doing the above only turns more and more people against israel and creates yet more anti israeli terrorism

as somebody said before we DIDNT do nightly air raids on ireland killing loads of innocent catholics?

when we were being bombed by them nightly and monthly

and it ended by both sides by talking and finding out what exactly the problems are and talking out the hate, not bombing it out

Israel has said NO to truce. Why would they want a truce,they want to get rid of as many palestinians as possible, while showing off their mighty weapons at the same time.

These Zionist sympathizers and 'spokesperson' I wonder if you would feel any different if the people being bombed are not Muslims.