Badminton clubs in Sheffield

hello peeps

i m realy struck to find a descent bedminton club in s9 area or any others nearby.please help me out find a good clucb where i can join to keep my fitness up to date.

cheers

Maybe you should cut out the bedminton & sign up to some spelling lessons !!!

bedminton classes, mmmmmmmmm sounds interesting and does it involve a shuttlecock? ha ha

r u trying to take **** of me.i know its spelled as badminton.if you can help me dont flippin bother to reply this thread

There is a Sheffield Forum Badminton group here

It might be best to ask there:thumbsup:

r u trying to take **** of me.i know its spelled as badminton.if you can help me dont flippin bother to reply this thread

Do apologise if I offended you, suppose to have been a bit of fun. There is a badminton club thats meets at abbeydale sports club nr Dore on abbeydale Road very socialable crowd.

Out of interest, do you need 2 people to play badminton, or can one person play with themself on the court ?

The nearest club to Eccy Road is Broomgrove Badminton Club. The play on Friday evenings in the Pearson Building (part of SHU Collegiate Crescent). For more details, check out the website...google 'Broomgrove Badminton Club' (I would post a link but this forum doesn't allow newbies to do so!)

Out of interest, do you need 2 people to play badminton, or can one person play with themself on the court ?

One person can play with themselves on the court, for sure. Whilst they may feel pleasure and enjoy themselves, they may not necessarily get a lot of badminton played :)