Strictly Come Dancing 2009

I'm sorry, I'm having to work through my grief at the loss of Arlene. I have to spend at least a couple of weeks being bitingly horrible about anyone else, until my period of mourning has passed. :(

Arlene gave the programme class didnt she ?:) This Alesha can hardly speak correct English.

Arlene gave the programme class didnt she ?:) This Alesha can hardly speak correct English.

Neither can Bruno!:hihi:

Neither can Bruno!:hihi:
But he IS Italian! :D

I'm hadn't really noticed about her speech, isn't she from East London though?But she does have a really common laugh. She sounds like the late Sid James! :)

But he IS Italian! :D

I'm hadn't really noticed about her speech, isn't she from East London though?But she does have a really common laugh. She sounds like the late Sid James! :)

She just hasnt got that special something that a judge should have. Think Darcy Bussel will be better.

She just hasnt got that special something that a judge should have. Think Darcy Bussel will be better.
Don't want her either! *pout* they're just not right ... in fact, no one under the age of 45 would be right ... to have a young woman amongst that grizzled line up of old blokes just isn't right! Either that or we get a handsome young man as well!

Arleneeeeee! Come back! We need you! *whinge grizzle moan*

Don't want her either! *pout* they're just not right ... in fact, no one under the age of 45 would be right ... to have a young woman amongst that grizzled line up of old blokes just isn't right! Either that or we get a handsome young man as well!

Arleneeeeee! Come back! We need you! *whinge grizzle moan*

Just give Darcy a chance ruby, and I think she will fit the bill.

It's tonight!!! Who'll be for the chop this weekend??? :D
Ignore me, I'm all ibuprofen/co-codamolled up ... :rolleyes:

Ignore me, I'm all ibuprofen/co-codamolled up ... :rolleyes:

I panicked then and ran for TV magazine thinking I had missed it,lol.

OH NO! mothers of the bride and groom, sister of the bride, brother of the groom and comedy uncles all still in ... hunky friend of the groom OUT! How can this be?

Ricky Whittles, though - what about him??? What about him! Hot or wot? *drools slightly*

OH NO! mothers of the bride and groom, sister of the bride, brother of the groom and comedy uncles all still in ... hunky friend of the groom OUT! How can this be?

Ricky Whittles, though - what about him??? What about him! Hot or wot? *drools slightly*

Hunky Rav may be , but he cant dance.:rolleyes:

Hunky Rav may be , but he cant dance.:rolleyes:
Neither can Joe, or Linda, come to that. Honestly her facial expressions, she's just scary! And Darren lugging her about like a sack of spuds. It's John and Kristina all over again :D

Oh yeah, Chris Hollins - Ernie Wise, anyone? ;)

I love Strictly so much ... it's hilarious!