Strictly Come Dancing 2009

Ola had too many clothes on for my liking but it was a good show all the same.

That better?

The lack of Arlene is very noticable, poor Alesha is totally out of her depth imo.

So far, Brian Fortuna and his partner, whoever she is, are my faves, lovely partnering.

Linda Bellingham, A for effort but really ... in comparison to other older girls in past series, like Cherie Lunghi, she does look very mother of the bride at the evening disco. Sorry Linda, I so wanted you to be good :(

Joe the boxer, oh dear ... beyond bad! :)

Can't wait to see the rest of them next week.

The lack of Arlene is very noticable, poor Alesha is totally out of her depth imo.

So far, Brian Fortuna and his partner, whoever she is, are my faves, lovely partnering.

Linda Bellingham, A for effort but really ... in comparison to other older girls in past series, like Cherie Lunghi, she does look very mother of the bride at the evening disco. Sorry Linda, I so wanted you to be good :(

Joe the boxer, oh dear ... beyond bad! :)

Can't wait to see the rest of them next week.

I really liked Chris Hollins' dance

The new dancer (the red head) is rather full of herself

Edited by geckoqueen

I really liked Chris Hollins' dance

The new dancer (the red head) is rather full of herself

YAY! Rav is through, hopefully we'll get to see him in that see through shirt that wotisface wore last series ... :P

YAY! Rav is through, hopefully we'll get to see him in that see through shirt that wotisface wore last series ... :P

Yup, the only reason to keep the annoying professional in!

I'm with you though, should have been Linda

Yup, the only reason to keep the annoying professional in! I'm with you though, should have been Linda
Gonna disagree ... should have been Joe the boxer, he was deffo the worst imo.

I'm a bit peeved because I'm going to miss next Saturday because I'll be out. Recording it and watching later just doesn't cut it somehow :(

I do think Linda should have gone, she looks far to fat for dancing. Joe had better watch out, all that pre-publicity snogging his partner in training ,takes some living up to, and he cant dance!:gag:

I do think Linda should have gone, she looks far to fat for dancing. Joe had better watch out, all that pre-publicity snogging his partner in training ,takes some living up to, and he cant dance!:gag:
Yes but it's a sure fire way to lose weight, judging by past series :D Be fair, Joe was far worse than her ... he was truly beyond bad and his HANDS!! *channels Craig* :D

Oh I'd missed that... off to google

Yes but it's a sure fire way to lose weight, judging by past series :D Be fair, Joe was far worse than her ... he was truly beyond bad and his HANDS!! *channels Craig* :D

Yes, but she should have lost weight BEFORE and not DURING. !! She looks like a fat dumpling at the side of the young uns.

and give Kristina a chance, she's not had much luck with partners

and give Kristina a chance, she's not had much luck with partners

Id give my right arm for a figure like hers.!:rolleyes: