My bin's overflowing.

Why can't you lot re-cycle?

Chuffin moaning minnys

Why can't this city take recycling seriously so people don't end up dumping (yes, dumping) their recycling next to the recycle points because people ARE recycling but the designated points are overflowing because no one has thought to empty them over the festive period. Can't have it both ways. :mad:

i would love to recycle more but we dont get the opourunity , our blue bin is full, we are not gardening so green bin isnt full this time of year,

we dont drive, so everything eles has to go in the black bin

when they coming for the bins

Depends on your usual collection day and your postcard. You probably had either a letter or a card round your bin (which is laminated so can't be recycled ironically enough).

Depends on your usual collection day and your postcard. You probably had either a letter or a card round your bin (which is laminated so can't be recycled ironically enough).

why wont it burn?

why wont it burn?

Burning plastic isn't recycling in my view - it's polluting.

mine wont burn because my garden is decking so all that would go up!

keep you warm though:D

Burning plastic isn't recycling in my view - it's polluting.

it solves the over flowing bin problem

it solves the over flowing bin problem

My bin isn't overflowing. The recycling sites are however - and it's not my problem to solve by putting harmful pollutants into the atmosphere.

Try living where bins are only emptied once a fortnight, you learn to recycle a lot more!

Try living where bins are only emptied once a fortnight, you learn to recycle a lot more!

But if you live somewhere where the council only collect the bins once a fortnight you are also presumably supplied with some extra bins/boxes/bags which are also collected in order to enable this recycling?