My bin's overflowing.

it needs to be weekly collectons - every 2 weekswould turn the city into one big rubbish dump. the fortnightly collection is the most stupid idea ever . next we will have council officals coming round this week telling us our rubbish is attracting rats and is a health hazard. bins are piled high on our road, and there is a mountain of black bags as well.

If this is the state of your bins after 7 days I can only assume everyone in your area eats ready meals and takeouts everyday to accumulate so much rubbish!!!

If this is the state of your bins after 7 days I can only assume everyone in your area eats ready meals and takeouts everyday to accumulate so much rubbish!!!

we use one bin for everything.

and please dont start banging onabout re-cycling ,a lot of people dont wish to do this and never wil. .

Looks like you'll have 2 choices from where I'm stood!

dont know how you manage that . i burn all paper,platics andcardboard but the wheelie bin is ready for emptying

Burning plastic is probably illegal, and if not, it's at least anti social.

Looks like you'll have 2 choices from where I'm stood!

im happy to do the same as the rest of our street- leave it out on the road side till its collected.

we use one bin for everything.

Same here, and the beer cans can even be flattened mate, bottle on the other hand, now there's a problem. Glass bins would be good! I'm sure in Derby the regular collections are less than 2 weeks even but they have about 5 different bins!

im happy to do the same as the rest of our street- leave it out on the road side till its collected.

It your lid aint down your bin gets left. If you have bags at the side of the bit, they get left. Your and the people can then ask, recycle, or make friends with Roland Rat.... !

Same here, and the beer cans can even be flattened mate, bottle on the other hand, now there's a problem. Glass bins would be good! I'm sure in Derby the regular collections are less than 2 weeks even but they have about 5 different bins!

im happy with ,just one bin mate . i dont want my yard looking like a bloody rainbow with 6 different coloured bins.

im happy with ,just one bin mate . i dont want my yard looking like a bloody rainbow with 6 different coloured bins.

Rats is it then! Cos you can bet your bolox to a barn dance the collections of the old black bin will be fortnightly within the next couple of years.....

Burning plastic is probably illegal, and if not, it's at least anti social.

no its legal ,but i only burn it at night ,so the neighbours washing dont smell:thumbsup: i have a steel bin in garden for fires

Rats is it then! Cos you can bet your bolox to a barn dance the collections of the old black bin will be fortnightly within the next couple of years.....

hey ratfans