My bin's overflowing.

Does anyone know if the Stocksbridge area bin collection is going ahead as normal on Tuesday as i didnt get a sticker on the bin this year with collection times on

I'll just pop downstairs and tell the rats to lay me an egg, I'm sure they won't mind. Please stop with the huge assumptions, most people (including me if you can read back a few pages to what I actually said, not what you assumed I said) do recycle, but sometimes it's not feasible to get to the recycling sites without a car and sometimes with kids and animals the un-recyclable rubbish does mount up. Stop trying to bang a round peg into a square hole - we can't all be perfect like you.

I think we've found a troll.

Hey my cats just laid an egg. It's brown, in their litter tray and smells bad, but it must be an egg. :)

Just off to get the rabbit to work - it's ploughing the local field. The guinuea pigs are sat on it's back directing.

Solution is to stop making such as mess.

4 people – all need to be forced to recycle, walk instead of using the car

6 animals – made to work, with 6 animals you could actually be self sufficient, ie, animals laying eggs etc.....

solution- line up the green police and let all us 4x4 drivers have fun with them :hihi::hihi::hihi::D

I have 4 kids 18,17,13,7 and a dog. some week i dont put my bin out . I re-cycle alots but i'm lucky i have re-cycle bins near me. I think thay should but more re-cycle bins .

get rid of the kids and you will make less rubbish and peace and quiet:thumbsup:

I dont know why they are not collecting Monday but collecting reast of week. Our bin day is tomorrow and looked on council web site and it will be emptied, thank god. Although we have recycled alot, like all the extra packing and boxes you get with kids toys its still full and had to go to tip also!

This is really simple. The people who would NORMALLY have their bins emptied on a Monday are not having them emptied today as the binmen are emptying the bins of people who should have had them emptied last Thursday.

Dont make it any harder than it needs to be!

This is really simple. The people who would NORMALLY have their bins emptied on a Monday are not having them emptied today as the binmen are emptying the bins of people who should have had them emptied last Thursday.

Dont make it any harder than it needs to be!

by the time they get round to our road the rats will have taken over the street:D

Me too.

Don't actually see why the binmen can't work tomorrow. I'm working, and so are most people I know. It's not a Bank Holiday.

They are working tomorrow (now today!) They are emptying our bins instead though ! :thumbsup:

Yes! Only people affected are ones whose bin is emptied on a Monday

Ours is normally emptied on a Friday, but as Friday was Boxing Day, ours aren't being emptied until Friday this week. We're ok though because we've been away, but others on our street have overflowing bins!