Meadowhall Security Guards!

What chance have the kids got when the parents are posting the trash that they are :(

the secruity in meadowhall is fine i dont know anyone who has ever had a problem with them and i know quite a few kids who know how to misbehave at times,

the parents actually believing that the secruity is actually " bullying " there kids for no reason need abit of a reality check

I am not a parent i am the "child" who got mistreated i wouldn't call it bullyng but rather mistreated by the security guards and why would i come on here and make this up... i mean its not even funny im having no laughs out of this.... i find it sickenng that some adults on here find it funny and imply that i am lying about the poor attitudes that these guards show towards young adults such as myself that are not causing trouble and get singled out because of your age. i believe that no on should be treated differntly because of their age. But upon there personalitity. As age is just a number. And a persons personality and understanding should not be judged on also how old that person is.

The POLICE didnt belive you as they fine the girl,

Me being the general public would rather belive in our policeforce then some 15 year old spotty kid.

if what she said was 100% true (i doubt it very much) then you can sue Meadowhall, Some how i dont think the girl will go though with it as she knows she the truth will come out in court and not her version and she get in even more trouble

Maybe ask yourself the reason she is not paying the fine and waiting for a court date.

Crikey, are you a college student?

I take it at your college you are not taught about spelling and punctuation.

Yes they do teach about punctuation and spelling, but the fact is I’m on a forum posting I’m not writing an essay.

And if you must know I’m at college for my maths and English (Numeracy and Literacy) to improve them so I’m sorry where not all perfect, at least I’m doing them. I’ve gone from no GCSE’s to two qualifications since september.

and then take that attitude into the oasis and wonder why they have security - big guys paid to give the little guys grief

you would scare me, I spend more per visit there than you do* - what`d you expect the managment to do?

*probably

I'm sorry about that it was early in the morning had no sleep for hours so my brain wasnt working i could'nt think of anything else to put i was switched off.

You may well spend more than me i dont know i dont go with an amount anying i buy i used my bank card so i dont keep track, that day i did not spend much because it was more about spending time with friends looking around.

and so your saying what the manager does depends on how much you spend?

What chance have the kids got when the parents are posting the trash that they are :(

the secruity in meadowhall is fine i dont know anyone who has ever had a problem with them and i know quite a few kids who know how to misbehave at times,

the parents actually believing that the secruity is actually " bullying " there kids for no reason need abit of a reality check

wasting your time m8 , those thick parent cant get it in their thick head their kids can be differcult

Yes they do teach about punctuation and spelling, but the fact is I’m on a forum posting I’m not writing an essay.

And if you must know I’m at college for my maths and English (Numeracy and Literacy) to improve them so I’m sorry where not all perfect, at least I’m doing them. I’ve gone from no GCSE’s to two qualifications since september.

i wouldnt call 2 GCSE grade c qualifications, but then again we need people like you to stack shelfs and cook burgers

Actually "BABE" I graduated from university with degree's in forensic science & criminal psychology. And also "BABE" the last time i checked my pay packet I was earning considerably more than £6 an hour....not that that's any of your business. Now please stop irritating me I a trying to paint my toenails.....

Show off ??

How many times do I have to tell you? Writing "Nasa" on your van does not mean you are working for Nasa!

in his case it stands for national association of stupid arseholes

Notice how iamdonkey seems to have just skipped past my post replies.......?

I am torn on the OP SUFCboy1234, I mean you support the blades for a start :thumbsup: lol :suspect: next he will say you are a budding football hooligan!! (JOKING!!!)

I have had both good & bad experiences from different security guards, some of them have been okay with me & others have left me thinking that their level of intillect certainly didn't get them the job!

I have only had the need to deal with meadowhall security on the 1 occasion & as I said previously, I had no problems whatsoever, they were very understanding & they we both understanding & empathatic toward my situation therefore giving me no cause for complaint BASED ON THAT ONLY.

that day i did not spend much because it was more about spending time with friends .......

and so your saying what the manager does depends on how much you spend?

LOL, its not about money is it? Meadowhall is ........ a shopping centre NOT a creche.

Please tell me how security should behave when in my " little world" theres nothing between the "kids" been referenced on this thread and the "yobs" who beat the girl in Firth Park last night ........... until then the guards get my support.

My brother-in-law used to work security at M'hall some years ago. The stories I could post... :hihi:

I'm liking this thread (donkey's funny, reminds me of Shrek's definition of same :D), please don't stop/close it :thumbsup:

I am not a parent i am the "child" who got mistreated i wouldn't call it bullyng but rather mistreated by the security guards and why would i come on here and make this up... i mean its not even funny im having no laughs out of this.... i find it sickenng that some adults on here find it funny and imply that i am lying about the poor attitudes that these guards show towards young adults such as myself that are not causing trouble and get singled out because of your age. i believe that no on should be treated differntly because of their age. But upon there personalitity. As age is just a number. And a persons personality and understanding should not be judged on also how old that person is.

You know, I completely believe you mate. I was having a conversation with a friend the other night and we both feel that years ago when we were younger, we were treated extremely shabbily be so called 'authority figures'. I was often picked on by police and security and the like despite not being in the wrong. Being young, I just accepted that it was the way of the world. I now quite often see this ill treatment being meated out on the young.

You should not have to put up with it mate. Get in touch with Meadowhall and complain. Don't just put up with abuse like this as I did.