Where to buy cheap Kitchen Worktops?

Posted before my one fingered typing. There you go £20....bargain!

Hehe - Apparently I do type pretty fast.

Just had a call from Dad - it's 1.6 metres in length.

Warpig,

I've just had a word with my Dad for you. He's got a length of worktop in his shed that's brand new. It cost £200-00 but he says you can have it for £20-00 as he wants it out of the way (or rather his wife does...;))

You'd have to collect from Near Dewsbury - but that's only half an hour down the motorway.

He thinks it's at least 5ft if not 6 and is in a polished granite finish. He says he'll nip and measure it if you're interested.

Let me know.

Thanks, thats a great offer. I am having to rely on a mate who has a van with roofrack to collect for me, so I will have to have a word with him and see if he is prepared to make the journey.

Thanks again, I will post back as soon as I know.

Steve.

Richardsons.....Googled

Thanks Allen, suppose I should have tried a little harder.

So wheres your favourite campsite?

Thanks Allen, suppose I should have tried a little harder.

So wheres your favourite campsite?

I don't have a favourite. Anywhere at all with good friends for company.

The link in my signature is to my website.

But back on topic.....Richardsons will cut any lengh of worktop to size and only charge for the piece you require.

Thanks, thats a great offer. I am having to rely on a mate who has a van with roofrack to collect for me, so I will have to have a word with him and see if he is prepared to make the journey.

Thanks again, I will post back as soon as I know.

Steve.

Thanks again but Im struggling to get to Dewsbury. Thanks for your offer though.

Cheers.

Thanks again but Im struggling to get to Dewsbury. Thanks for your offer though.

Cheers.

Well it's there if you want it. :)

Our kitchen worktop was £33 from Arnold Lavers

I used to work at homebase and they were always selling damaged worktops for next to nothing they used to have loads, you just have to ask a decent staff member who will look for one for you.

theres a hardware shop in s5, buchanan rd called derbyshires, they sell a length of cheap stuff for 18 quid or so and that includes local delivery i think.

(sorry for the poor punctuation, my baby is asleep on my other arm :)... )

Tried Doors Galore in Sheffield? They have a large selection of kitchen worktops and have off cut worktops available. see https://www.doorsgalore.co.uk/Worktops/ or give them a call on 0114 244 9006

The original thread is nearly 9 years old....they may have got it sorted by now :)