Where to buy cheap Kitchen Worktops?

Is there anywhere that sells cheap damged kitchen worktops? I need one thats about 1.8 meters long to put im my garage as a work surface.

woolies are gonna be selling all their shelves once the stock has gone

There is a kitchen worktop manufacturing place on Penistone Road.

Details to follow when I've dug them up from the back of my brain.

EDIT- I thought it was called Tailored Tops, but apparently they are now called Interior Surfaces, and they're on Burton Street, just facing out onto Penistone Road.

webby

They may have seconds or rejects which are suitable for your purposes.

ikea does fab cheap worktops, means a trip to leeds or notts, but still bargains to be had :)

Richardsons at Firth Park sell worktops.

They always have off-cuts available.

Middletons at Walkley supplied us with a 2nd worktop for the same purpose as yours, at a very reasonab;e price.

Richardsons at F/Park are great they even cut it for you

Richardsons at Firth Park sell worktops.

They always have off-cuts available.

Thanks, do you happen to know their address/Tel No, I cant find them on Google.

Cheers

Warpig,

I've just had a word with my Dad for you. He's got a length of worktop in his shed that's brand new. It cost £200-00 but he says you can have it for £20-00 as he wants it out of the way (or rather his wife does...;))

You'd have to collect from Near Dewsbury - but that's only half an hour down the motorway.

He thinks it's at least 5ft if not 6 and is in a polished granite finish. He says he'll nip and measure it if you're interested.

Let me know.

Warpig, if its only for a work surface in your garage, why not ask one of the lads on here that do kitchen fitting. You can probably get a piece that they are ripping out for nowt. We sometimes have them, but I'm on with other projects at the moment, not involving any kitchen rip outs.

Warpig, if its only for a work surface in your garage, why not ask one of the lads on here that do kitchen fitting. You can probably get a piece that they are ripping out for nowt. We sometimes have them, but I'm on with other projects at the moment, not involving any kitchen rip outs.

Good idea - or maybe try requesting it on Freecycle too?

Warpig,

I've just had a word with my Dad for you. He's got a length of worktop in his shed that's brand new. It cost £200-00 but he says you can have it for £20-00 as he wants it out of the way (or rather his wife does...;))

You'd have to collect from Near Dewsbury - but that's only half an hour down the motorway.

He thinks it's at least 5ft if not 6 and is in a polished granite finish. He says he'll nip and measure it if you're interested.

Let me know.

Posted before my one fingered typing. There you go £20....bargain!