Prison life what is it like?

you try going through what me and him have been through all our lives and u try living through losing everything u have and living through the last year and a half of hell that we have lived through and then u sit there and be judgmental

she was 14 i think

Whatever people think of him and his crime, sweet_heart is obviously in need of some compassion. Can't anybody on here offer her that?? :help::confused:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

who put you there? no point blaming the world and his wife, and no point expecting any sympathy either. You live with a cheat, and by the sounds of it a liar as well. Perhaps he owned up so quickly because he was caught out. You deserve each other. Plenty of people have it tough and get on with it. He is an adult and responsible for actions

Whatever people think of him and his crime, sweet_heart is obviously in need of some compassion. Can't anybody on here offer her that?? :help::confused:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

true :thumbsup:

A 23 year old single bloke picks up a 14 year old in a bar and gets done when she bottles it and runs to the police, that I could understand and even have sympathy for the guy…. but a married man, cant think much of is marriage or kids.

to all who see fit to judge and critisise i do not care for u so stop posting on here i made my choices i do not consider him a cheat and i do not consider him a peadophile or anything like to me he will always be my one true love so unless u are here to help and offer adice and support like some decent ppl then **** off

A 23 year old single bloke picks up a 14 year old in a bar and gets done when she bottles it and runs to the police, that I could understand and even have sympathy for the guy…. but a married man, cant think much of is marriage or kids.

ppl do stupid and crazy things when they are ******

i am really worried about my husband he has a fragile mind and has attempted suicide b4 he is on hospital wing at the moment but will be moved to gen pop he made the mistake of sleeping with a girl after a night at the pub and found out she was underage so will be on the nonces wing i am worried about his saftey and physical and mental wellbeing as threats have been made..he should only serve a yr but it seems such along time.

my questios are what will his life be like inside

what id do i need to visit him as i have no photo id

apparantley i dont need to book a visit or need a vo i just turn up with id and i can see him is that correct

is there anyway of me keeping a closer eye/more contact with him other than letters phone calls and visits because of my worries

and do u know of any support groups or anything like that for me because i am so lost scared and confused as we havent been apart even for a day since we married 4yrs ago

ppl do stupid and crazy things when they are ******

Perhaps he shouldn’t drink then, or at least not enough to throw is life away on a quickie.

You seem to be coming out with every excuse in the book to defend him while losing sight on the fact that you are as much a victim as the young girl.

see now no one has anything to say all i am asking for is help friendship and advice to see if anyone knows of any agencys that can help me or maybe find someone who is willing to be my friend and help me to keep busy and keep my mind occupied so that the next yr passes quickly and my baby is back in my arms where he belongs i have even been looking for a lodger/friend to move in with me because i cannot face living all alone in my big flat and with someone there i would feel happier and more secure and there would be someone there to help me pass the time and what do i get on here a few ppl with kind words and all the others are ppl who have nothing better to do than sit around criticising and judging ppl with out knowing them or any of the facts

Perhaps he shouldn’t drink then, or at least not enough to throw is life away on a quickie.

You seem to be coming out with every excuse in the book to defend him while losing sight on the fact that you are as much a victim as the young girl.

i know i am a victim but so is he a victim and sufferer of many years of abuse considering his past its not suprising he turned to drink especially when he had just been diagnosed as clinically/manically depressed with mild insomnia and stress as i have said u know nothing of me or him or our pasts or the things that led up to this incident

as i have said u know nothing of me or him or our pasts or the things that led up to this incident

Its obvious you are going to stand by him and baring in mind all you have said I think you should be asking about some kind of therapy / counselling to get to the bottom of his troubles if there is to be any future for you, good luck.