Prison life what is it like?

Lots of men and women get drunk, they don't all cheat on loved ones, and especially not with very young girls.

I was just about to commiserate with you, being on your own at Christmas with all that worry. To be honest your replies have me wondering. I have never heard of anyone being sent to prison for having sex with an under age girl, at least not as you describe, meeting in a bar etc. I am definitely not saying it was okay by the way, it's just an odd story, being arrested in the first place. Did the police walk in the bar and catch him in the act? Very odd

wether a guy was ****** and met a girl in a bar and slept with her if she is underage the law still considers it wrong and illegal and no the girl went home and when questioned as to where she had been she screamed rape but those charges were dropped..but he was still done because she claimed she told him how old she was and even drunk he should have been capable of stopping himself but i know of the girl and i know my husband had he known he would not have done it had she told him he would have kicked her out

how old was she,can i ask ?

well he was either too drunk and incapable to know he was cheating or he wasn't that drunk that he would have stopped if she said she was under age? can't have it all ways sweetheart.

Lots of men and women get drunk, they don't all cheat on loved ones, and especially not with very young girls.

as far as i am concerned he did not cheat he made a mistake and the next day he came straight to me and told me what he had done..he did not at that time know the girl was underage. as far as im concerned cheating is done when a person knows what they are doing not when it was a drunken mistake and they dont try and hide it or lie

Either you are very brave or very foolish, are you suggesting it would have been ok to cheat on you if she had been old enough, how can you defend the indefensible regardless of age. :huh:

well he was either too drunk and incapable to know he was cheating or he wasn't that drunk that he would have stopped if she said she was under age? can't have it all ways sweetheart.

yes he was drunk no he didnt fully realise what he was doing yes it was wrong yes it was a mistake no he didnt know she was underage and whats more i dont really care about the if whats whens hows and buts he is my husband and i love him

he is and was 23

sorry sweatheart iasked how old she was :P

Either you are very brave or very foolish, are you suggesting it would have been ok to cheat on you if she had been old enough, how can you defend the indefensible regardless of age. :huh:

well said and agree with you. There is one born every minute. This poor innocent man got drunk, slept with a young girl, it was all a mistake and he has unjustly been imprisoned, having lost his kids and family. Real tragedy

no i am not what i am saying is i do not regard what he did as cheating no matter what age the girls was at least he admitted he was wrong and told me asap and at first available oppertunity he pleaded guilty and said he accepted whatever punishment he got i have said b4 u dont know him or his past

he was in and out of care tossed around by his mother physically mentally emotionally and sexually abused so as u can imagine his state of mind is and has been for a long time allover the place and he is very confused on the outside he may seem tough but on the inside he is a lost scared little boy