The "phrase" is JAIL.

And that is what he/she should do.

San Quinto comes to my mind.

Halibut, you reek!

The "phrase" is JAIL.

And that is what he/she should do.

I've never suggested otherwise.

San Quinto comes to my mind.

You must mean San Quentin. You don't even know what the guy did and you're full of vindictiveness. Would you like to throw rocks at him too?

Halibut, you reek!

Silly man.

Rather than your pathetic attempts at cheap insult, perhaps you could point out what you find offensive in me expressing regret that the OP's bloke is going to gaol and hoping that their time passes quickly?

Oh my god, Why the hell should it pass quickly?

I genuinely feel sorry for the op but as for her partner?

I hope his time passes as slowley as possible and its a misserable time for him.

Hes a criminal and he should be made to pay for his crimes. You dont get almost 3 years in this country for stealing sweeties at the local corner shop. I shudder when i think what his crime mnust have been.

Op, i hope your ok but as far as your partner goes i hope he serves every sinlge day and not a second less than hes been sentenced.

What a shower of smug, holier than-thou arrogant snot heads.

Sorry to hear your old man is doing time sweet heart. I don't know much about Doncaster apart from what some of the young men I used to work with have told me. I'm afraid it's not very pleasant really. Hope the time passes swiftly for both of you.

At last! A sensible not opinionated post on this thread. :rant:

I am also sorry that your other half is inside for christmas. To answer your question, He WILL probably be moved from HMP Doncaster as this IS only a reception prison. They keep people on remand and, once sentenced, until they have been assessed for security categorisation. If it's a short term sentence and Thay remain cat 'B' then they usually keep them there. But, if they're given cat 'A','C' or 'D' (D is suitable for open prison) and the sentence is longer, then they'll be transferred quite quickly.

HMP Doncaster is not the worst prison by a long way, but, it's also not one of the best either.

Was he actual sentence 2 years & 8 months?

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

He shouldn't have done anything wrong, should he?

he went to a bar got ****** and slept with a girl he didnt know she was underage till he got arrested it happens to many ppl if the bouncers thought she was old enough to be in a bar then why would he queation it

Got 2 years and 8 months but may be out in 12 months?

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce to you the the British justice system.

what he did was a mistake one that will never happen again

In this day and age of "get away with anything" if he's been senenced to that much he must deserve every minute of it.

he made a mistake when he was ****** ffs leave him alone he has suffered enough he has lost his kids his home and his family i am all hes got left and ppl like u who pass judgment without knowing all the facts are worse than the ppl who commit the crimes

That is being constructive. And why? Have you been to jail as well? And personally, ther should be no visits from family and friends whatsoever. That should be part of the punishment, and that is how drugs and the like get smuggled into prison.

as far as i am concerned u are worse than he is u pass judgment on me an him without knowing the facts so keep ur jumped up opinions to urself

he went to a bar got ****** and slept with a girl he didnt know she was underage till he got arrested it happens to many ppl if the bouncers thought she was old enough to be in a bar then why would he queation it
I didn't have much sympathy for him in the first place, whatever he'd done. I was sympathising with you and one of the first of the few, at that.

But now you've lost me. Although I still feel sorry for you, because this is even worse, not just a crim but an unfaithful one as well. Swearing at us because your bloke slept with a young girl and defending him, not calculated to make people feel sympathic, really. Sorry.

I was just about to commiserate with you, being on your own at Christmas with all that worry. To be honest your replies have me wondering. I have never heard of anyone being sent to prison for having sex with an under age girl, at least not as you describe, meeting in a bar etc. I am definitely not saying it was okay by the way, it's just an odd story, being arrested in the first place. Did the police walk in the bar and catch him in the act? Very odd

I didn't have much sympathy for him in the first place, whatever he'd done. I was sympathising with you and one of the first of the few, at that.

But now you've lost me. Although I still feel sorry for you, because this is even worse, not just a crim but an unfaithful one as well. Swearing at us because your bloke slept with a young girl and defending him, not calculated to make people feel sympathic, really. Sorry.

i do not blame him he has made a mistake and regrets it deeply he has lost his family his kids his home and now his freedom i am all he has and i will love him always unconditionally and support him and stick by him always many men make mistakes especially when they are ****** and thats all it was a mistake

I hope what ever Halibat as isn’t catching because its people with his mentality that is leading this country downhill fast.

I hope that every day is like 12 months for the bloke in the nick, if the OP was truly oblivious to his crimes( :suspect: ) I hope it passes a lot quicker.