Prison life what is it like?

Guys this isn't Jeremy Kyle, offer advice/help or go away !

Maybe you could do some voluntary work to occupy yourself and meet people? http://www.vas.org.uk/

Are you on income support? If so then maybe talk to your adviser about help they can give you. I am diagnosed with a bunch of stuff that I don't want to post here, and I got loads of help from my adviser with finding therapy groups and stuff.

, I know where my sympathies lie, and it's not with the OP's husband.

QUOTE]

With all respect - she isnt asking us to have sympathy with her hubby....she is asking us for help and support for her...

the samaritans might be recruiting why dont you all apply

Guys this isn't Jeremy Kyle, offer advice/help or go away !

Maybe you could do some voluntary work to occupy yourself and meet people? http://www.vas.org.uk/

Are you on income support? If so then maybe talk to your adviser about help they can give you. I am diagnosed with a bunch of stuff that I don't want to post here, and I got loads of help from my adviser with finding therapy groups and stuff.

what is vas

Yeah, well, I have a niece that age now and I've got sisters and so I maybe see the whole saga with a different eye. Adolescent girls can be very soft and romantic. They think they're a lot more grown-up than they are and a lot of them are desperate to matter to some bloke.

It's up to adult males to protect them from themselves, not take advantage of them when they're vulnerable. As an uncle and a brother, I know where my sympathies lie, and it's not with the OP's husband.

I hope she's right and he's learned his lesson from this about the value of being faithful to your partner. It's amazing how that one little thing can save you from all sorts of nastiness.

Your right, but in case this girl did look 18 and the bloke genuinely didn't think there was a chance of her not then you're being a little harsh natjack. As pointed out sweet heart is the victim.

Your right, but in case this girl did look 18 and the bloke genuinely didn't think there was a chance of her not then you're being a little harsh natjack.

little harsh they served her at the bar the bouncers let her in how was he to know

he is not a sexual preditor HE MADE A MISTAKE and u dont know the girl or know of her i do and she isnt no vivtim she got fake id to go to a bar knowing she could get pulled and did she care did she **** not till she got caught out then she screamed rape and cost a decent man his family his home his kids and his freedom.

i know her knew her years ago through her family but we lost touch she was always allover any guy she came into contact with trying to seduce them gyrating and dancing like a lap dancer infront of them she knew he was my husband didnt like that he was mine she wanted him and look what happened when she couldnt have him......she even said to me once a week b4 i married him that she fancied him and wondered if he would shag her and guess how old she was 12 12 ****ing yrs old her nan was a prostitute allegadley raped at 14 her mum is a prostitute also allegadly raped at 14 so no suprise when it came to her victim my ****ing ass

what is vas

Voluntary Action Sheffield, they have a place in town. Another name for that place is The Circle, dunno if you have done voluntary before but the people are usually really friendly- any voluntary work I have done has always been a really positive experience and took my mind off things when I was getting all down and lonely.

has every one finished having a go

hey - not everyone is having a go at you sweet heart...there are a couple of us on ur side.

hey - not everyone is having a go at you sweet heart...there are a couple of us on ur side.

i know very few tho