Prison life what is it like?

he is not a sexual preditor HE MADE A MISTAKE and u dont know the girl or know of her i do and she isnt no vivtim she got fake id to go to a bar knowing she could get pulled and did she care did she **** not till she got caught out then she screamed rape and cost a decent man his family his home his kids and his freedom.

i know her knew her years ago through her family but we lost touch she was always allover any guy she came into contact with trying to seduce them gyrating and dancing like a lap dancer infront of them she knew he was my husband didnt like that he was mine she wanted him and look what happened when she couldnt have him......she even said to me once a week b4 i married him that she fancied him and wondered if he would shag her and guess how old she was 12 12 ****ing yrs old her nan was a prostitute allegadley raped at 14 her mum is a prostitute also allegadly raped at 14 so no suprise when it came to her victim my ****ing ass

With respect here....don't forget this is a family forum. You are using a lot of masked swearing and words that would not be considered acceptable.

Just tone it down a bit. I would not like to think that your thread will come to the attention of the moderating team who will edit or remove what you have put.

Let's not lose sight here.....her husband met this girl in a bar.....why was she in the bar at 14 in the first place. Do you have a daughter? Would you allow her to be in a bar at 14???? I think not.
How do you know any of this? You're just taking the story told on here by someone you don't even know. I presume if the parent of the victim had come on here seeking sympathy and information, and received adverse comments, you'd have been up in arms about that, as well?

The facts as we're being told are that a 23 yr old married man, went to a bar, picked up and had sex with a 14 yr old girl. A girl that's well known to the OP so he had no excuse for what he did other than claiming to have been so drunk he didn't know what he was doing. He also apparently has mental health issues due to his bad upbringing. Now we find that the child also appears to have emotional issues and you're blaming her for all this? For being in a place where she shouldn't have been? Adults are supposed to protect children from themselves if nothing else. Kids do stupid things sometimes but as adults we're supposed to look after them.

Jeeze, I'm off this thread, you're as bad as she is. She's had the info she requires about prison visiting, so I think she'd be doing herself and her husband a favour if she just shut up now.

How do you know any of this? You're just taking the story told on here by someone you don't even know. I presume if the parent of the victim had come on here seeking sympathy and information, and received adverse comments, you'd have been up in arms about that, as well?

The facts as we're being told are that a 23 yr old married man, went to a bar, picked up and had sex with a 14 yr old girl. A girl that's well known to the OP so he had no excuse for what he did other than claiming to have been so drunk he didn't know what he was doing. He also apparently has mental health issues due to his bad upbringing. Now we find that the child also appears to have emotional issues and you're blaming her for all this? For being in a place where she shouldn't have been? Adults are supposed to protect children from themselves if nothing else. Kids do stupid things sometimes but as adults we're supposed to look after them.

Jeeze, I'm off this thread, you're as bad as she is. She's had the info she requires about prison visiting, so I think she'd be doing herself and her husband a favour if she just shut up now.

he did not know her i did but he did not he never met her till that night in the bar

Your compassion is underwhelming......I am only reading the same as what you are reading.....it is just that I am not reading it with the same judgemental eye as you.

The OP didn't choose to be in this position, she came on here asking for help. I will admit here she has probably volunteered a bit too much information but she is new (to posting) on here.

He did what he did and is serving the time for doing it.....the OP is only trying to make something out of the wreckage by asking for help the only way she can.

Good luck sweet heart and all the best to both of you.

I think we have to remember that SWEET HEART is the innocent party here...

Yes - her hubby shouldnt be "cheating" (I use commas as you said you dont see it as cheating) on her - they are married with a baby....

Yes - the girl shouldnt have been in the pub at all, esp as it sounds like her parents didnt know..

Yes - Prob most of us in sweet hearts position would have just waived goodbye to the "cheating hubby" and thought good ridants, throw away the key etc etc...

NO - sweet heart has done nothing wrong! She came on here to ask for our support and from what I see hardly any been given.

Sweet heart - you sound very brave, and if you can forgive him and wait for him then fair play.

I think you need to take the time to think though and ask yourself - are 100% certain this is the 1st and only time he has done this? my only thought is that he may have confessed to you because he knew he was going to get caught?

I think its really rubbish for you having to pick up the pieces from this and I wish you all the luck in the world.

I see young girls in pubs/clubs - they wear hardly any clothes (and I mean some just go out in a short top, with a skirt that covers nowt and stockings with suspenders) not the kind of clobber for young girls, not the kind of clobber to be going out in) and they are acting like slappers around any bloke that will give them the time of day.

I think Sweet hearts hubby was wrong to look elsewhere BUT the real wrong doing was that there are no consequences for the young gal (assuming it was consentual - not disputing it wasnt, just taking a wider look)...he would have been "done" not matter what...even if she hadnt cried rape - she was 14 - so if she had admitted it was consentual the police still would send him down.

I am a big beliver in that the full time should be served for any crime - but lets not punish sweet heart for asking for our help. She has done nowt wrong, she has trusted and still trusts the man she loves and thats her decision

xx

Good luck sweet heart and all the best to both of you.

thank u all for making me cry once again i have been trying to hold it in but u have reduced me to tears why be so cruel

I think we have to remember that SWEET HEART is the innocent party here...

Yes - her hubby shouldnt be "cheating" (I use commas as you said you dont see it as cheating) on her - they are married with a baby....

Yes - the girl shouldnt have been in the pub at all, esp as it sounds like her parents didnt know..

Yes - Prob most of us in sweet hearts position would have just waived goodbye to the "cheating hubby" and thought good ridants, throw away the key etc etc...

NO - sweet heart has done nothing wrong! She came on here to ask for our support and from what I see hardly any been given.

Sweet heart - you sound very brave, and if you can forgive him and wait for him then fair play.

I think you need to take the time to think though and ask yourself - are 100% certain this is the 1st and only time he has done this? my only thought is that he may have confessed to you because he knew he was going to get caught?

I think its really rubbish for you having to pick up the pieces from this and I wish you all the luck in the world.

I see young girls in pubs/clubs - they wear hardly any clothes (and I mean some just go out in a short top, with a skirt that covers nowt and stockings with suspenders) not the kind of clobber for young girls, not the kind of clobber to be going out in) and they are acting like slappers around any bloke that will give them the time of day.

I think Sweet hearts hubby was wrong to look elsewhere BUT the real wrong doing was that he would have been "done" not matter what...even if she hadnt cried rape - she was 14 - so if she had admitted it was consentual the police still would send him down.

I am a big beliver in that the full time should be served for any crime - but lets not punish sweet heart for asking for our help. She has done nowt wrong, she has trusted and still trusts the man she loves.

xx

i would wait a life time for him and yes i am sure it is the first time and will be the last

i do not have a baby i have 2 but they are being adopted so u see i have no one

and no my husband has always been honest with me he told me because he wanted to and didnt not want to lie and hide it from me how was he to know he would get caught as he didnt know that she was underage till the police turned up

Your compassion is underwhelming......
Yeah, well, I have a niece that age now and I've got sisters and so I maybe see the whole saga with a different eye. Adolescent girls can be very soft and romantic. They think they're a lot more grown-up than they are and a lot of them are desperate to matter to some bloke.

It's up to adult males to protect them from themselves, not take advantage of them when they're vulnerable. As an uncle and a brother, I know where my sympathies lie, and it's not with the OP's husband.

I hope she's right and he's learned his lesson from this about the value of being faithful to your partner. It's amazing how that one little thing can save you from all sorts of nastiness.

i would wait a life time for him and yes i am sure it is the first time and will be the last

and no my husband has always been honest with me he told me because he wanted to and didnt not want to lie and hide it from me how was he to know he would get caught as he didnt know that she was underage till the police turned up

and as i said when he went to court for pre sentance report his barrister told him to wait to plead guilty but he said no i did he crime ill do the time i was wrong and i accept that i will take whatever punishment i get i will willingly accept help and i will come out the otherside a better man

I didnt realise that he told you before the police turned up (sorry)....I assumed that he told you once he got wind things were going to come out.

As long as you belive that he has always been honest - thats the important thing...you need to take comfort in that...

Like I say you havent done anything wrong...The views that have been expressed on here are probably what most people think but to be fair has nothing to to do with your OP so those opinions shount have been put upon you.

You have enough to deal with over the next yr or so...you need to take some strength in the relationship you have with hubby...it wont be easy for you but you will get thru this...

do you hve family or close friends??

x

I didnt realise that he told you before the police turned up (sorry)....I assumed that he told you once he got wind things were going to come out.

As long as you belive that he has always been honest - thats the important thing...you need to take comfort in that...

Like I say you havent done anything wrong...The views that have been expressed on here are probably what most people think but to be fair has nothing to to do with your OP so those opinions shount have been put upon you.

You have enough to deal with over the next yr or so...you need to take some strength in the relationship you have with hubby...it wont be easy for you but you will get thru this...

do you hve family or close friends??

x

i do but they live far away i am alone